• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a Stranger Get Her Money Back: A Challenge

In summary, a lady approached the speaker at their kids' school and expressed her dissatisfaction with a product she had ordered. The speaker offered to research the issue and help her return the product for a refund. They advised her to provide the receipt, host and consultant's name, and approximate date of the show for a smoother process. If the product was purchased within the warranty period, she could get a refund, but if it was beyond 30 days, she would have to pay for shipping. The speaker knew the necessary information and could help her return the product before the one-year ship-out date.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I had a lady approach me today at my kids' school.
She said that she ordered the tongs, and hates them.
She wants to return them and get her money back, but doesn't know how.
So I told her that I would do some research and let her know how I can help her.
How do I help her?
I could possibly get a show out of this, so I don't want to blow it.

If she has her reciept she can return them for a full refund within the gaurantee period. Tell her that you will call HO for her and get the consultant/host name. Even if you can't do it she will see that you honestly want to help her. Ensure her that we have many different products that are very popular and maybe she should have a show to show her friends.

Does she have her receipt? Obviously that's easiest and you can facilitate getting a refund. If she doesn't have the receipt, ask her the name of the host, the consultant (if possible) and the approximate date of the show. If they're still within warranty, she should be able to get a refund, but she'll need to pass along this basic info to you so you can talk to the solution center. If it's beyond 30 days when the show was shipped, she'll have to pay to ship them back.

Find out if she knows any of the above information and then you can figure out if you're able to help her. People really do appreciate it if you can facilitate a return, but it's hard to do if she doesn't know the host's name at least. good luck!:)

I know her host and the date. It was in July of '06.
She just doesn't like them, she says they are too mechanical.

My understanding is that the money-back guarantee isn't according to the warranty (that is for replacement) but it is one year from ship out date. So, you can instruct her how to return it (her own expense) before July.

Related to Help a Stranger Get Her Money Back: A Challenge

What is the "Help a Stranger Get Her Money Back: A Challenge"?

The "Help a Stranger Get Her Money Back: A Challenge" is a program created by Pampered Chef to encourage and support consultants in helping their customers get a refund for a product that they are not satisfied with.

How does the challenge work?

The challenge is simple. As a consultant, you reach out to customers who have returned a product and offer to help them get a refund. If you are successful in getting the customer their money back, you will receive a reward from Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of participating in the challenge?

Participating in the "Help a Stranger Get Her Money Back: A Challenge" not only helps customers get their money back, but it also helps build trust and loyalty with them. It also shows that you are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and are willing to go the extra mile for your customers.

How can I track my progress in the challenge?

You can track your progress by keeping a record of the customers you have helped and their refunds. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for guidance and support throughout the challenge.

What are some tips for successfully helping customers get their money back?

Some tips for successfully helping customers get their money back include being empathetic and understanding, listening to their concerns, and being persistent in following up with the customer and the company. It is also important to document all communication and keep track of any necessary paperwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pampered_usmc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered_usmc
  • Deeder