• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an HWC Tablecloth - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, Janet is looking for a table cloth to give to someone who has one that they don't need. She is willing to trade or purchase one.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
HWC Tablecloth wanted (posting for tabnat80 since she is offline):

Due to other circumstances she could not earn it and is looking for one...her thread got locked due to other things so I am reposting this since it isn't fair that her request isn't out there with the rest of the requests.

"I currently don't use a table cloth so I really wanted this. Well, my last show was to be tonight and the host cancelled b/c they've all got the flu at her house."

"Anyways, Just wanted to see if anyone earned their tablecloth that might want to sell it, give me a shout. Probably won't have anyone wanting to give theirs up, just wanted to get my name out there just in case."

She had some family circumstances that didn't allow her to do a last minute catalog show.

Please contact user tabnat80 if you have one to give up.

Janet - YOU are such a good person for reposting that for her!! :love:

Yes, you are a sweetie!:angel:

Aww Janet. You are such a sweetie! I just had a minute and thought I would get on here. My grandmother is much worse today. They called the family in around 9 and took her off of all machines. They have moved her to a private room out of icu so she can be with her family. I have just gotten back to my mom's to wait here until I hear more. We have a very large family and I have a baby and just didn't think he needed to be up there in the middle of it all. She was resting peacefully when I left but still fighting hard to stay alive. Please continue to keep our family in your prayers.

janetupnorth said:
HWC Tablecloth wanted (posting for tabnat80 since she is offline):

Due to other circumstances she could not earn it and is looking for one...her thread got locked due to other things so I am reposting this since it isn't fair that her request isn't out there with the rest of the requests.

"I currently don't use a table cloth so I really wanted this. Well, my last show was to be tonight and the host cancelled b/c they've all got the flu at her house."

"Anyways, Just wanted to see if anyone earned their tablecloth that might want to sell it, give me a shout. Probably won't have anyone wanting to give theirs up, just wanted to get my name out there just in case."

She had some family circumstances that didn't allow her to do a last minute catalog show.

Please contact user tabnat80 if you have one to give up.

How come the other thread is closed? Hmmm...
I have a post in the other one that I would be willing to trade the HWC Host special for the tablecloth if no one wants theirs..or I would purchase as well...My hosts were buttheads this month and won't close till next week...I was counting on them for that darn tablecloth!!! :cry:

What is the size of the Hwc tablecloth?

The Hwc tablecloth measures 60 inches by 104 inches, making it suitable for most standard dining tables.

What material is the Hwc tablecloth made of?

The Hwc tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and durable fabric for your dining table.

Is the Hwc tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning and care. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle for best results.

Does the Hwc tablecloth come in different colors?

Currently, the Hwc tablecloth is only available in a classic white color. However, we are always adding new colors and designs to our product line, so be sure to check back for updates!

Can the Hwc tablecloth be used for outdoor dining?

While the Hwc tablecloth is made of a durable material, it is not specifically designed for outdoor use. We recommend using it for indoor dining to preserve its quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Debbieskk
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
merego
  • Ginger428