• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on an Hwc Tablecloth - Inquire Within!

In summary, the host of a HWCDev chat group cancelled a show because her mother was in the hospital. The host is worried about her and is considering putting in a show for herself to get the tablecloth. The author is also very worried about her Mawmaw and is considering putting in a show for herself to get the tablecloth. Priorities.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok. I had 3 shows planned for the 1st few weeks in March to get the hwc table cloth. I currently don't use a table cloth so I really wanted this. Well, my last show was to be tonight and the host cancelled b/c they've all got the flu at her house. So, most of you would suggest that I get together a catty show to put in by deadline, but my mawmaw is at the point of death in icu in the hospital and I don't think I can get any catty's out while I'm up there. I guess you can see it's 2:45 am. I can't sleep. I'm just worried to death about her. My mother and her brothers and sisters are spending the night up there tonight. I'm afraid she won't make it through the night. Anyways, I'm not going to start talking about that because I will get upset and I don't need to do that or else I really won't be able to sleep. Just keep us in your prayers if you don't mind. Anyways, Just wanted to see if anyone earned their tablecloth that might want to sell it, give me a shout. Probably won't have anyone wanting to give theirs up, just wanted to get my name out there just in case.

So sorry to hear about your mawmaw - I'll keep your family in my prayers. As for the tablecloth, I've got my third show going in tonight - but sorry, I want it for myself!! :( I hate to suggest this.....but you know that "one place" you might check out to see if there are any out there.

I dont think they are even sending them out yet. I submitted 3 shows by the 5th & still nothing including my March CN....:cry:

Last edited:
Me too! I want it so bad that if my 3rd isn't going to close out by today, I am going to submit my own show $110 of it, for cookbook gifts to use as incentives down the line! $45 from an outside order I have lingering.

It's either that or pray ebay has it listed!?! And I don't want to chance that!

Same here, I'd be willing to take one off someone's hands..I also don't want my HWC host special so maybe a trade can be made??

I also am looking for the HWC tablecloth. We had a huge snowstorm last Sat. & my 3rd show ended up cancelling.:mad:

but my mawmaw is at the point of death in icu

Well pardon me for living, but a tablecloth would be the least of my worries.

Priorites.

Jesus ****ing Christ!

kspry said:
but my mawmaw is at the point of death in icu

Well pardon me for living, but a tablecloth would be the least of my worries.

Priorites.

Jesus ****ing Christ!
Par for the course kspry - actually, you're starting to exceed our expectations of you. You are a mean person full of hate and venom. Please go away.

Please go away.

I wll not be silenced, Linda.

You've more venom in yourself.

I wish my mom was alive, my grandma alive would be even better.

Stick those pink incentives where the sun don't shine, Linda.

Kay, I think you may have missunderstood someone once again and have once again gone off spouting your vile comments. This gal is obviously stressed out. Cut a person some slack will ya!

Have some grage for once.......

And If you value your Mother and Grandmother so much I'm sure they taught you the rule about if you can't say something nice..... Make them proud and PLEASE start living by that... !

pamperedlinda said:
Par for the course kspry - actually, you're starting to exceed our expectations of you. You are a mean person full of hate and venom. Please go away.

I recommend never quoting her. Those who have her on ignore still see what is in your quote. :grumpy:

It's a sad, sad person who has nothing better to do than stir up trouble like she does.

pamperedposey said:
I recommend never quoting her. Those who have her on ignore still see what is in your quote. :grumpy:

It's a sad, sad person who has nothing better to do than stir up trouble like she does.
I also recommend not even responding to her comments. If she doesn't get our attention she'll go somewhere else to get noticed.

Actually, there is this little triangle next to online status...feel free to report her posts. I know I am about too.The language and anger is absolutely repulsive!...and yes, don't respond, she's a troll looking for a fight.

tabnat80 - I know from talking to you over the last month that your Mawmaw IS on the top of your priority list and you are very concerned. If thinking about a tablecloth to distract you helps, by all means do it!I am sorry she is doing so bad and hope and pray she gets better or has no more suffering, whichever is best for her. Enjoy the time you have left with her, it goes all too fast.We'll be here praying for you.

janetupnorth said:
Actually, there is this little triangle next to online status...feel free to report her posts. I know I am about too.

Just did!! Now, let's move on to more better stuff!!

Related to Get Your Hands on an Hwc Tablecloth - Inquire Within!

What is the Hwc Tablecloth?

The Hwc Tablecloth is a high-quality, multi-purpose tablecloth from Pampered Chef. It is made of durable fabric and features a stylish design that is perfect for any occasion.

What are the dimensions of the Hwc Tablecloth?

The Hwc Tablecloth measures 54 inches by 72 inches, making it a versatile size that can fit most standard dining tables.

Is the Hwc Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Can the Hwc Tablecloth be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is perfect for both indoor and outdoor events. Its durable fabric is resistant to spills and stains, making it ideal for outdoor picnics or BBQs.

Does the Hwc Tablecloth come in different designs?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is available in a variety of stylish designs to suit any occasion or personal preference. Check out our website or catalog to see all the available options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • dishonthedixons
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dishonthedixons
  • janetupnorth