• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get my hands on more Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub?

In summary, the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is a versatile seasoning that contains a blend of bell peppers, garlic, onion, herbs, and spices. It is free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and MSG. It can be used as a dry rub on meats, fish, or vegetables, mixed with oil as a marinade, or added to sauces and dips for extra flavor. The rub is gluten-free and certified kosher by the Orthodox Union. It has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture when stored properly and is recommended to be used within 6 months of opening for optimal flavor. It can also be used on vegetables for a delicious added flavor.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
My aunt AND cousin had told me they wanted 13 bottles between the both of them and we placed an individual order for them in the middle of March. Well HO called me to tell me that they're not available anymore! She then asked if I wanted to exchange it for anything else and I'm like NO, they want that specific kind!!

I'm putting it out there, does anyone have any bottles you'd like to get rid of? I gave my aunt mine because I had NEVER used it! I guess I'm glad I didn't since they don't carry it anymore!:blushing:

Kristi, I have an open bottle but I never use it either. I'll bring it with me.

Thanks Deb! I appreciate it!:D

Related to How can I get my hands on more Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub?

1. What ingredients are in the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub?

The Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub contains a blend of bell peppers, garlic, onion, herbs, and spices. It is also free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and MSG.

2. How should I use the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub?

The Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub can be used as a dry rub on meats, fish, or vegetables before grilling, roasting, or baking. It can also be mixed with oil and used as a marinade or added to sauces and dips for extra flavor.

3. Is the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is gluten-free. It is also certified kosher by the Orthodox Union.

4. How long does the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub last?

The Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it is recommended to use within 6 months for optimal flavor.

5. Can I use the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub on vegetables?

Yes, the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is a versatile seasoning that can be used on a variety of foods, including vegetables. It adds a delicious flavor to roasted or grilled vegetables, or it can be mixed with oil and used as a marinade for a veggie-packed stir-fry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • JAE
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • tpchefrebecca