• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Striped Tablecloth: Panic Mode On!

:love: this routine as a child - had a cassette tape of it that I played over and over again...I used to love this routine as a child - had a cassette tape of it that I played over and over again...I'm current missing a Mini Serving Spatula (I know who has this one, but I'm probably going to just let her keep it--it was a $1600 show), my Cranberry Classic Scraper, my set of white Handy Scrapers, and my Citrus Press (which one of my consultants has). Whew! The other hosts from Jan and Feb said they don't have the Scrapers, so who knows??I just realized I
chefann
Gold Member
I'm packing for a booth tomorrow, and I can't find my striped tablecloth from the January promotion! Ack!

The last show I know I had it was in February (I can picture the cloth on the host's table). I'm almost positive I tossed it in the wash with some towels and things, but DH usually does those. And I don't know where he put it! He's not home for me to ask, either, and probably won't be awake enough to remember where it is before I leave in the morning.

Now I'm freaking out, imagining that it fell from my bag at a host's house, and they kept it.

Either that or he washed it in hot water and it's one color now.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Either that or he washed it in hot water and it's one color now.

My guess... DH "recolored" your tablecloth and then hid the evidence.

Except I don't see anything cranberry colored in the linen closet, er... cabinet. Sometimes he just piles my things up in the basement if they happen to get into his load of wash, but I didn't see it there, either. I don't have time to worry about this now. I need to get to bed so I can wake up and get ready.

Has he been to any toga parties since your last show?

Or has the garage acquired really nice looking grease rags?

Nah, he's already got a complete kitchen out there.

As if any car guy couldn't use more grease rags!

It's fun picking on Ann when we know she's sleeping.
indifferent0020.gif
But I know that it is not in the garage.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's fun picking on Ann when we know she's sleeping.

indifferent0020.gif

But I know that it is not in the garage.

And you would know this how????

I've have the rare privilege of being invited into the inner sanctum. I also know Ann's DH is not as dumb as I look.That didn't come out quite right.

And yet you posted it anyway.....

I have had a few things go missing in the past two months, so I know how you feel Ann. :(

Good morning, Deb!

DebbieJ said:
I have had a few things go missing in the past two months, so I know how you feel Ann. :(
With her fingers, just like I do.

katie0128 said:
Good morning, Deb!
Good morning!I drove way too far for a show tonight, so I got home late and I'm just sitting here chillin' before I go to bed.$600, with orders still coming in, 3 bookings, and 1 recruit lead. Yay!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
With her fingers, just like I do.

Ha ha ha ha. Of course you would state the obvious. :balloon:

Master of the Obvious - at your service.

DH got home as I was shutting down the computer last night. He doesn't remember it. I sent a note to the host from the last time I KNOW I used it, which was the first half of February. (I don't use a tablecloth when doing an interactive demo, because we all work on the counter.) We'll see if it pops up.And, KG, he doesn't have a full kitchen out in the Chrome Theater. Just a range, some old cabinets, and a bar fridge. Of course, the oven in the range can't ever be used for food again, since he's used it for powder coating.

Oh, that's right. I stand corrected - the new cabinets are all in the basement. ;)

And still in flat-pack. ;)

"Flat Pack" is my favorite football team, now that Brett Favre retired.

Who?Kidding!

Hope you find the tablecloth, Ann. I lost a Prep Bowl, and it's hard to make those mini cakes with only five prep bowls.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Who's on first.

What's on second.

I used to :love: this routine as a child - had a cassette tape of it that I played over and over again...

Let's see...I'm current missing a Mini Serving Spatula (I know who has this one, but I'm probably going to just let her keep it--it was a $1600 show), my Cranberry Classic Scraper, my set of white Handy Scrapers, and my Citrus Press (which one of my consultants has). Whew! The other hosts from Jan and Feb said they don't have the Scrapers, so who knows??

I just realized I'm missing my Greek Rub, and I need it for show on Monday!:eek: :eek: :eek:

The last time I had one of those, it cost me a lot of money.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The last time I had one of those, it cost me a lot of money.
Funny you should mention that - I actually had a group of ladies who were naming the Greek who would be doing the rubbing....they also named the Moroccan....:D :D :D (and 2 of them booked! I think they are hoping I'll bring one of them with me the next time!:p )

I think mine was named Medusa.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think mine was named Medusa.
Interesting. The name they came up with was Nikko.:D

Trust me, you don't want to meet Medusa in a dark cave.

ChefBeckyD said:
I just realized I'm missing my Greek Rub, and I need it for show on Monday!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hopefully you find it or someone near you has some!

ChefBeckyD said:
Funny you should mention that - I actually had a group of ladies who were naming the Greek who would be doing the rubbing....they also named the Moroccan....:D :D :D (and 2 of them booked! I think they are hoping I'll bring one of them with me the next time!:p )

Now that sounds like a good game to play... I might use this next time when I have a talkative group... the best name wins a bottle of the rub!

DebbieJ said:
Let's see...I'm current missing a Mini Serving Spatula (I know who has this one, but I'm probably going to just let her keep it--it was a $1600 show), my Cranberry Classic Scraper, my set of white Handy Scrapers, and my Citrus Press (which one of my consultants has). Whew! The other hosts from Jan and Feb said they don't have the Scrapers, so who knows??

Wow! That's a tough one. I mean it was YOUR spatula. And after all, if you have to buy another one, you'd only have about $397 of your commission left. I don't know Deb... I think you might just have to call her for it back!:rolleyes:

The worst part about not knowing where the tablecloth is? I can't replace it! If it were a scraper or something, I could just order myself a replacement. But there's no way to get another tablecloth. *sigh*

Maybe you could have someone you know look on ebay for one.Um, you could check the marketplace. Yeah, the marketplace, that's the ticket.

Naw- it's not worth the money. I just always seem to lose or ruin my nice things. Drat. Hopefully I'll find it this week as I clean the basement and kitchen out for the demolition.

I know the feeling. Years ago, I bought a suit with two pair of pants.I spilled coffee on the jacket.

So did you have the show? How did it go?

It was a fair. We froze our tushies off! We were in a (supposedly) heated tent, but were near a doorway. Great for people noticing us, bad for the wind. We all had coats on over our aprons. I did get some good leads - and sold a box of beer bread mix to Colleen's neighbor. :)

Oh yes, I forgot it was a booth.

JAE said:
Hope you find the tablecloth, Ann. I lost a Prep Bowl, and it's hard to make those mini cakes with only five prep bowls.

Hey!

I have an extra set of 5 prep bowls if you need to replace one....

They also make a great shot glass.Well, assuming you like really strong drinks, anyway.

Ann too bad we did not have yesterday's weather!

So Ann - have you found your tablecloth yet??

had to ask........

No chance to look yesterday. I was at a fair/cookoff all day yesterday (still want to know who thought an outdoor festival in MI in March was a good idea!) and then a St. Pat's party in the evening. Got home about midnight, which is way past my bedtime.

chefann said:
No chance to look yesterday. I was at a fair/cookoff all day yesterday (still want to know who thought an outdoor festival in MI in March was a good idea!) and then a St. Pat's party in the evening. Got home about midnight, which is way past my bedtime.

Here's hoping you find it today! I hadn't thought about the fact that you can't replace it.....ouch!

It might seem like a little thing - but I'll say a prayer that you'll be able to find it today!

I hope you find it Ann !!!! I know how much it will suck to lose it and be without it i am totally loving mine and i am glad i earned the pink one but then again i do have a thing for tablecloths.

Hope you find it best of luck

<h2>1. Where can I purchase the missing striped tablecloth from the January promotion?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the striped tablecloth from the January promotion is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Can I use a different tablecloth for my booth instead?</h2><p>Absolutely! While we do offer branded tablecloths for a more professional look, you can definitely use a different tablecloth for your booth. Just make sure it fits the size of your table and complements your overall display.</p><h2>3. Is there a way to track the missing tablecloth if it was left at a host's house?</h2><p>We do not have a tracking system for our promotional items, but you can try reaching out to the host to see if they have seen or found the tablecloth. If not, you can always purchase a replacement for future shows.</p><h2>4. Can I request a replacement for the missing tablecloth?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer replacements for lost or missing promotional items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. Will there be a similar promotion for a striped tablecloth in the future?</h2><p>We cannot guarantee future promotions or products, but we are always looking for ways to provide new and exciting items for our consultants. Keep an eye out for future updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.</p>

1. Where can I purchase the missing striped tablecloth from the January promotion?

Unfortunately, the striped tablecloth from the January promotion is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef.

2. Can I use a different tablecloth for my booth instead?

Absolutely! While we do offer branded tablecloths for a more professional look, you can definitely use a different tablecloth for your booth. Just make sure it fits the size of your table and complements your overall display.

3. Is there a way to track the missing tablecloth if it was left at a host's house?

We do not have a tracking system for our promotional items, but you can try reaching out to the host to see if they have seen or found the tablecloth. If not, you can always purchase a replacement for future shows.

4. Can I request a replacement for the missing tablecloth?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacements for lost or missing promotional items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Will there be a similar promotion for a striped tablecloth in the future?

We cannot guarantee future promotions or products, but we are always looking for ways to provide new and exciting items for our consultants. Keep an eye out for future updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prepchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
prepchef
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • raebates