• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth

In summary, the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is made of 100% cotton, measures 60 inches by 84 inches, and is machine washable. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining, but it is recommended to bring it indoors during inclement weather. Currently, it is only available in the cranberry striped pattern, but new patterns and colors may be introduced in the future.
prepchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have and would like to sell their Cranberry Striped Table Cloth that matches the striped towels. It was a promo from last Jan I believe. Let me know!

I'm in Sac, CA.

Rich

Last edited:
No responses? Is it that everyone loves theirs? Or no one earned it?

I LOVE mine, no way I'm getting rid of it!

Dammit! LOL :mad:

I want one bad!

Last edited:
I guess the company knew they were gonna be awesome!

SO...no Xmas present for me!:cry:

1. What is the material of the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth?

The Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. What are the dimensions of the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth?

The Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

3. Is the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is machine washable for easy maintenance. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

4. Can the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth be used for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. However, we recommend bringing it indoors during inclement weather to prolong its lifespan.

5. Are there other color options available for the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth?

Currently, the Iso: Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is only available in the cranberry striped pattern. However, we regularly introduce new patterns and colors, so be sure to check our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Jessica Miller