• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth, Stars and Stripes

In summary, the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth is a 60x84 inch table cloth made of 100% polyester. It is machine washable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It comes with a 1-year warranty against defects and should be washed in cold water and laid flat to dry.
tiffanypatton79
Hello all I was looking for the patriotic table cloth from spring/summer the stars and stripes one, if any one has one available pls. let me know what you are asking for it, shipping would be to 96379 thanks, ~Tiffany P

Hi Tiffany,

I have a brand new still in the package one. How does $25 total sound? I would send it out Priority mail. Let me know
Ruthie

I also have one NIP. Let me know.

What size is the tablecloth?

It's HUGE!! It can go over a regular sized dining table. It makes a nice picnic blanket. It is a very nice tablecloth. It is thick and sturdy. You'll love it.

I am kicking myself for not buying when it was in the outlet! I wasn't expecting it to go away as fast as it did.

I have 2 if anyone is interested.

What are the dimensions of the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth?

The Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized dining tables.

Is the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and then laying it flat to dry to preserve the vibrant colors and design.

What material is the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth made of?

The Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth is made of 100% polyester, which is durable, wrinkle-resistant, and easy to clean.

Can the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth be used for outdoor gatherings?

Yes, the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth is perfect for outdoor gatherings. It is water-resistant and fade-resistant, making it suitable for use on picnic tables and other outdoor surfaces.

Does the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth come with any warranty?

Yes, the Iso-Patriotic Table Cloth comes with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your table cloth, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • prepchef