• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 90 inches and is suitable for most standard dining tables. It is also machine washable and made of 100% cotton, making it durable, soft, and easy to clean. While it is designed for indoor use, it can also be used for outdoor dining, but it is recommended to avoid harsh weather conditions. Currently, it is only available in cranberry color, but there may be more color options in the future.
prepchef
Gold Member
OK One more time! :angel:

Does anyone have the Cranberry Table Cloth :love: that they no longer use? I don't care if its new or used!

The reason I want it is that I feel it is masculine enough to put on a display table and not look so foofy! LOL :blushing:

So if you if you have one and havent used it for a while, let me know!

Thanks!!!! ;)

Sorry, still not giving mine up!

I wanted one really bad too. But at least I have the cranberry striped bag, I love it. Hope you find one, maybe on e-bay, worth a shot.
Deb

Related to Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth?

The Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 90 inches, making it suitable for most standard dining tables.

2. Is the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is machine washable for easy maintenance. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

3. Can the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth be used for outdoor dining?

While the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is designed for indoor use, it can also be used for outdoor dining. However, it is recommended to avoid leaving it exposed to harsh weather conditions for extended periods of time.

4. What material is the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth made of?

The Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is made of 100% cotton, which is durable, soft, and easy to clean.

5. Does the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth come in different colors?

Currently, the Iso Cranberry Striped Table Cloth is only available in the cranberry color. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • prepchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
prepchef
  • prepchef