• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beige Table Cloth Mix-up: Has Anyone Received the Right Color?

In summary, the "Beige Table Cloth Mix-up" is a situation where customers have received the wrong color of table cloth from their order. This has been experienced by a few customers and could be due to a mistake during packaging or shipping. If you receive the wrong color table cloth, please contact customer service for assistance. To prevent this from happening again, additional quality control measures have been implemented. If you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service for potential compensation or discounts.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Ok in the supply order, it says Beige Table cloth, so I ordered it because I think it will look great with the black TTA, but when I got it, it came white. Has anyone gotten the beige one yet?

I don't think they have the beige one anymore. I think it's just white.

The old one is beige. They only sell the white one now.

Is they white one vinyl as well?

Oh damn, will they take it back if I return it

Jilleysue said:
Oh damn, will they take it back if I return it

They don't usually take returns on supplies...is it vinyl?

dannyzmom said:
They don't usually take returns on supplies...is it vinyl?

Yupper its vinyl. That is stinky. Dummy me. Guess I have two. Or..Hey Carolyn...didn't you want one for 12.00 bucks brand new and no shipping...LOL or actually...10.00. Don't I owe you for my Chef Success Pin...whatever that was? Let me know...we can make a deal!! :D :D

Odd, both of them are on the S/S Supply order right now. Hmm. I have the white one, I love it!

Jilleysue said:
Yupper its vinyl. That is stinky. Dummy me. Guess I have two. Or..Hey Carolyn...didn't you want one for 12.00 bucks brand new and no shipping...LOL or actually...10.00. Don't I owe you for my Chef Success Pin...whatever that was? Let me know...we can make a deal!! :D :D

If you wanna swap let me know? I have the beige one, only used it once, its been folded up in my closet for a year.....:)

Related to Beige Table Cloth Mix-up: Has Anyone Received the Right Color?

1. What is the "Beige Table Cloth Mix-up"?

The "Beige Table Cloth Mix-up" is a situation where customers have received the wrong color of table cloth from their order. Instead of the expected beige color, they may have received a different color or pattern.

2. Has anyone else experienced this mix-up?

Yes, a few customers have reported receiving the wrong color table cloth. This could be due to a mistake during packaging or shipping.

3. What should I do if I received the wrong color table cloth?

If you received the wrong color table cloth, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with getting the correct color or offering a refund or exchange.

4. How can I prevent this mix-up from happening again?

We apologize for any inconvenience this mix-up may have caused. To prevent this from happening again, we have implemented additional quality control measures in our packaging and shipping processes.

5. Are there any compensation or discounts for those who received the wrong color table cloth?

We understand how frustrating it can be to receive the wrong product. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance and they will be happy to discuss any compensation or discounts that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies