• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

URGENT: Help Find Missing Girl Reachelle Marie Smith | Share and Pray Now!

In summary, "aLittle One Is Missing!!" is a non-profit organization dedicated to finding missing children and providing support for their families. Pampered Chef supports them by donating a portion of proceeds from select products and offering the option to make direct donations. Getting involved with the organization can be done through donations, volunteering, and spreading awareness. "aLittle One Is Missing!!" is a reputable organization with a track record of successfully reuniting missing children with their families.
Stephaniecafe
I got this in an email, but look at it and see if you have seen this girl!! Sooo scary! Pray for her too!

This is FOR REAL.....PLEASE, PLEASE forward to everyone you know!!! Thanks

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Reachelle Marie Smith

IF YOUR CHILD WAS MISSING WOULDN'T YOU PRAY THAT EVERYONE PASSED THIS EMAIL ON!!!!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND LOOK AND FORWARD!? Missing Girl from North Dakota !!!!!!!!!!

Y ou never kn ow where this email could end up and I'm not going to stop passing th is one around if it means a little girl can be found!!!

Please spread this picture far and wide.... You just never know.

BEFORE YOU SKIP THIS, LOOK AT THE CHILD. DO IT AGAIN. NOW SEND IT TO ALL IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK. IT TAKES 10 SECONDS. PEOPLE ARE MISSIN G HER AND SHE WANTS TO BE HOME. DO SOMETHI NG GOOD.

--
Sue & Barry Wilcox
406 961 4064

No, I have not seen this girl. This is a very sad situation and I will be sure to pray for her and her family.

First of all, I want to say that I am so sorry for the family of this missing girl. It must be an incredibly difficult and heartbreaking time for them. I have not seen this girl before, but I will definitely keep an eye out for her and spread this email to my contacts. I believe it is important to do our part in helping to find missing children, even if it just means sharing a photo or information. My thoughts and prayers go out to Reachelle and her family.

Related to URGENT: Help Find Missing Girl Reachelle Marie Smith | Share and Pray Now!

1. What is "aLittle One Is Missing!!"?

"aLittle One Is Missing!!" is a non-profit organization that focuses on finding missing children and reuniting them with their families. They also provide support and resources for families of missing children.

2. How does Pampered Chef support "aLittle One Is Missing!!"?

Pampered Chef partners with "aLittle One Is Missing!!" by donating a portion of the proceeds from select products to the organization. Customers can also choose to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to "aLittle One Is Missing!!".

3. Can I make a direct donation to "aLittle One Is Missing!!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to make a direct donation to "aLittle One Is Missing!!" through their website. Simply select the donation amount and add it to your cart before checking out.

4. How can I get involved with "aLittle One Is Missing!!"?

There are several ways to get involved with "aLittle One Is Missing!!". You can make a donation, volunteer your time, or spread awareness about the organization and their mission. You can also participate in fundraising events and campaigns.

5. Is "aLittle One Is Missing!!" a reputable organization?

Yes, "aLittle One Is Missing!!" is a reputable non-profit organization that is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. They have a strong presence in the community and have successfully helped reunite missing children with their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back