• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Striped Tablecloth: Panic Mode On!

:love: this routine as a child - had a cassette tape of it that I played over and over again...I used to love this routine as a child - had a cassette tape of it that I played over and over again...I'm current missing a Mini Serving Spatula (I know who has this one, but I'm probably going to just let her keep it--it was a $1600 show), my Cranberry Classic Scraper, my set of white Handy Scrapers, and my Citrus Press (which one of my consultants has). Whew! The other hosts from Jan and Feb said they don't have the Scrapers, so who knows??I just realized I
slight hijack... do you think the pink HWC one will be vinyl or fabric?

quiverfull7 said:
slight hijack... do you think the pink HWC one will be vinyl or fabric?

It definitely looks like fabric in the picture

They had it at Leadership--it's fabric.

It is fabric, and it has the cutest polka dot ribbon trim on it that will match the gloves. SOOOO cute! (Of course, I didn't earn it-- so if anyone did and doesn't want to keep it, let's talk. ;) )

Whoever thought a tablecloth could stretch out to three pages?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Whoever thought a tablecloth could stretch out to three pages?

Hey, I bet we can take it to 4 pages!

any luck yet, Ann?

KG... you know a Cheffer can stretch ANYTHING we want to stretch!!!!!! :)

Hee Hee - a post like that is just a challenge for us!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They also make a great shot glass.

Well, assuming you like really strong drinks, anyway.
I'm surprised DH hasn't thought of that one!

So, I was a total procrastinator yesterday, and I'm obviously doing a good job on that today, too. As soon as I log off here, I'm heading to the bank and then back home into the basement to clear out some space for all the junk I currently have in the dining room. I'm hoping that DH doesn't have a dumpster ordered yet, because then he won't actually have it while I'm gone, and that means that I won't have to move everything out of the kitchen until I return from my trip. Phew!but short answer- no tablecloth yet.

Thanks for the information everyone about the tablecloth i can't wait to get mine that i earned.

And we have now made it to Page #4!

Found it!! It was in the box with the rest of the stuff that I had emptied out of my consultant tote. Yay!

chefann said:
Found it!!

It was in the box with the rest of the stuff that I had emptied out of my consultant tote. Yay!
YIPPEE ~ HOORAY ~ WAHOO!!!

I was hoping when I saw that you had posted on this thread that it was because you had found it!

YAHOO! I'm so glad... I'm also glad that someone other than me puts things "away" and then can't find them for a time... I'm in good company!

ChefBeckyD said:
YIPPEE ~ HOORAY ~ WAHOO!!!

I was hoping when I saw that you had posted on this thread that it was because you had found it!

This thread resurfaced many times and I always looked thinking you had found it. I'm glad this time you really did find it.

I just found my TTA that had been MIA for a month or so. Now if I could just find the charger for my camera things would be looking up!

quiverfull7 said:
YAHOO! I'm so glad... I'm also glad that someone other than me puts things "away" and then can't find them for a time... I'm in good company!
I'm a great one for thinking of a specific place to put something, a place that is so logical I'll never forget where it is.

Then promptly forget where I put it.

At least, Ann can put this out of her head while she's on vacation, and this thread can fade into oblivion.

Hi Ann, Congrats on finding your tablecloth !!!!!! Glad to hear it i seen alot of them on ebay today and it made me think of you if you found it yet.

<h2>1. Where can I purchase the missing striped tablecloth from the January promotion?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the striped tablecloth from the January promotion is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Can I use a different tablecloth for my booth instead?</h2><p>Absolutely! While we do offer branded tablecloths for a more professional look, you can definitely use a different tablecloth for your booth. Just make sure it fits the size of your table and complements your overall display.</p><h2>3. Is there a way to track the missing tablecloth if it was left at a host's house?</h2><p>We do not have a tracking system for our promotional items, but you can try reaching out to the host to see if they have seen or found the tablecloth. If not, you can always purchase a replacement for future shows.</p><h2>4. Can I request a replacement for the missing tablecloth?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer replacements for lost or missing promotional items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. Will there be a similar promotion for a striped tablecloth in the future?</h2><p>We cannot guarantee future promotions or products, but we are always looking for ways to provide new and exciting items for our consultants. Keep an eye out for future updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.</p>

1. Where can I purchase the missing striped tablecloth from the January promotion?

Unfortunately, the striped tablecloth from the January promotion is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef.

2. Can I use a different tablecloth for my booth instead?

Absolutely! While we do offer branded tablecloths for a more professional look, you can definitely use a different tablecloth for your booth. Just make sure it fits the size of your table and complements your overall display.

3. Is there a way to track the missing tablecloth if it was left at a host's house?

We do not have a tracking system for our promotional items, but you can try reaching out to the host to see if they have seen or found the tablecloth. If not, you can always purchase a replacement for future shows.

4. Can I request a replacement for the missing tablecloth?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacements for lost or missing promotional items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Will there be a similar promotion for a striped tablecloth in the future?

We cannot guarantee future promotions or products, but we are always looking for ways to provide new and exciting items for our consultants. Keep an eye out for future updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prepchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
prepchef
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • raebates