• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New HWC Tablecloth for Sale - Never Used & Perfect for Pink Lovers!

In summary, the HWC tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It is made of 100% cotton for durability and a soft touch. While designed for indoor use, it can also be used for outdoor events as long as it is not exposed to harsh weather conditions. Currently, the tablecloth is only available in pink, but there may be more color options in the future.
jbondr
Gold Member
I have the New HWC Tablecloth for sale. It has never been used. I am not really a pink person so I know I won't use it but know there are many of you who would appreciate it. I am offering it for sale before it gets thrown on a shelf in my closet and forgotten.
PM me if you are interested.

Me! Me!:) I would love it.
How much would you want?
I'm in Texas at zip 77573.

jbondr- did you get the PM I sent you today around 3:30?

Has this turned into an auction, if so let me know... I know a pink person that would love it. :)

Did you get rid of this yet? I just pm'd you.

HWC Tablecloth UpdateI have sold the tablecloth! Now, it won't have to sit in my closet gathering dust. :)
Thanks for all of your interest in the HWC Tablecloth.

1. What are the dimensions of the HWC tablecloth?

The HWC tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard dining tables.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the HWC tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. What material is the tablecloth made of?

The HWC tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, ensuring durability and a soft touch.

4. Can the tablecloth be used for outdoor events?

While the HWC tablecloth is designed for indoor use, it can also be used for outdoor events as long as it is not exposed to harsh weather conditions.

5. Does the tablecloth come in any other colors?

Currently, the HWC tablecloth is only available in pink. However, we are constantly expanding our color options, so stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • tara0925