• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Tablecloth - Anyone Want to Sell???

In summary, the tablecloth is being sold for $65 on eBay, but can be found for less expensive on other websites. The pink HWC tablecloth is being given away with orders of HWC products, and is not worth $65.
Debbieskk
Hi - wanted to see if anyone's willing to sell their HWC tablecloth? I was so close to getting it - only 4 hours too late (had a computer virus!!).

Anyway, doing a few fundraiser type booths and could really use it. Hope to hear from someone.

Thanks,

Debbie

there is one on ebay for $65 (so far) lol OMG!! :)

jbdowd0798 said:
there is one on ebay for $65 (so far) lol OMG!! :)

$65! And people were jumping on me for $30 and asking if anyone was willing to pay more last week!

That is freak'n crazy!!!

lol what $65. thats crazy... they were FREE!!

Can't afford $65 - so i guess i'll be doing without this year!!!

I have 3 of them, they are the card table size ones, is that what you are taking about? I'd be happy to sell you one and not for $65.00
e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.
:)

merego said:
I have 3 of them, they are the card table size ones, is that what you are taking about? I'd be happy to sell you one and not for $65.00
e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.
:)
I'm thinking you are thinking of a different tablecloth if you already have 3.

The one they are looking for is the pink HWC one that we could earn if we did 3 shows during the HWC promotion that just ended.

maybe Meredith stocked up on ebay!! :)

not for $65.00 I didn't ha ha :)
Did I miss the part that said pink?? Why yes I did.. HWC~ duh?? I am still all flustered from my bad show with my rude guests last night. I would love a pink one, but not for $65, I would pay $30.00 Jennifer if you still have it.

merego said:
not for $65.00 I didn't ha ha :)
Did I miss the part that said pink?? Why yes I did.. HWC~ duh?? I am still all flustered from my bad show with my rude guests last night. I would love a pink one, but not for $65, I would pay $30.00 Jennifer if you still have it.

Sorry, I don't still have it. It sold for the $30 on here.

I see where Ebay's ended at $67 plus $6 shipping!

Now there is one for $26 on ebay that ends in 12 hours.

Thanks, I will check it out now.

No Problem!! Good Luck!

I am amazed that someone is trying to sell a help whip cancer pin. I ordered 3 bags and give them away, I would never try and sell to make a profit.
I put my bid in on the tableclothe

merego said:
I am amazed that someone is trying to sell a help whip cancer pin. I ordered 3 bags and give them away, I would never try and sell to make a profit.
I put my bid in on the tableclothe

I know, it's pretty crazy what people bid on! I give everyone who orders a HWC product a free pin. I guess I better order more since I'm planning on selling 150.:D

I know, I wear mine on my apron and everyone asks about them. I can't beleive all the PC stuff on ebay, that is insane. Why don't people call one of us and just order. I can see if it is an item we no longer carry, but some of the items are from the new spring/summer catalog. I am looking for a cherry pitter and am hoping to find it on ebay. Hopefully I'll get the tableclothe, I am not paying over $35.00 for it though.

I really want the HWC tablecloth and I did not earn it. I thought about putting $150 together in future gifts to my family (MIL, DIL, sons...) to get it but decided that it wasn't worth spending $150 for a $15 tablecloth (and I already have plenty of gifts sitting here waiting to be given to them anyway).

IMHO buying things on ebay just encourages more items to go up there. A consultant is responsible for those tablecloths being on ebay and it is against our policy to do that so by buying them we would just be helping them break the rules. Anyone who buys one for over $15 is spending way too much for them and in my opinion is being gouged (and we don't even know if that is truely the value until we get next years' 1099s).

Think about this too: All of our HWC items are pink and if you display them on a pink surface they won't stand out. I had a show yesterday with a host who had a totally pink kitchen. I put my HWC bowl on her pink tablecloth along with the food and other items on the table. You could not even SEE it on that cloth. Before that I had planned on buying a pink tablecloth to use in my April and May displays at fairs and shows but now that I saw how the bowl just disappeared on hers I am not going to waste my money.

Last edited:
PampMomof3 said:
I know, it's pretty crazy what people bid on! I give everyone who orders a HWC product a free pin. I guess I better order more since I'm planning on selling 150.:D
I am now obsessed with winning the tablecloth and apron. I said I wouldn't pay over $30, but lord knows what I will end up paying and my DH will not be too happy with me. Have fun on your cruise :)

Just wanted to let you know, I did win the HWC tablecloth from e-bay. I won it for $40 which I am sure I got ripped off, but I really wanted it. The bidding for the apron is still going on and I hope to get that as well and the PC cherry/olive piiter. I bid on 2 and am winning both so far.

merego said:
Just wanted to let you know, I did win the HWC tablecloth from e-bay. I won it for $40 which I am sure I got ripped off, but I really wanted it. The bidding for the apron is still going on and I hope to get that as well and the PC cherry/olive piiter. I bid on 2 and am winning both so far.

Well dang girl!!!

I won the the apron to for $26.50, I am now banned from e-bay ( by my DH) :) Now all I need it the cherry pitter and I will be set!!

1. What is the material of the HWC tablecloth?

The HWC tablecloth is made of a high-quality, durable cotton and polyester blend fabric.

2. Is the HWC tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the HWC tablecloth is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry for best results.

3. What are the dimensions of the HWC tablecloth?

The HWC tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it the perfect size for most standard dining tables.

4. Does the HWC tablecloth come in different colors?

Currently, the HWC tablecloth is only available in a classic white color. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for updates!

5. Can I purchase the HWC tablecloth through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the HWC tablecloth is not currently sold through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or on a resale platform. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • tabnat80
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • stfenyo