• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 5 Spanish Catalogs - Anyone Selling?

In summary, the cost of the Spanish catalogs is $7.50 per catalog. You can order a mix of Spanish and English catalogs with a minimum quantity of 5. The products in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English catalog, but may have different names. The Spanish catalogs will be shipped within 2-3 business days and delivery time may vary. You can customize the cover of the Spanish catalog for an extra fee of $25 per catalog.
SusanBP0129
Does anyone have about 5 Spanish catalogs they'd be willing to sell? I only need a few, so I don't want to order on PP supply order.
Thanks in advance! :)

I have the fall/winter spanish catalogs if you need some...

Yeah I think I have those as well.....but if you need the new ones, I just made a supply order & forgot something:rolleyes: So if I get a new order let me know when you need them by cuz I usually get 25 for friends & their families...let me know:cool:

Great!
gilliandanielle said:
I have the fall/winter spanish catalogs if you need some...

I will let you know if I can't find S/S 07 ones :)

Ginger428 said:
Yeah I think I have those as well.....but if you need the new ones, I just made a supply order & forgot something:rolleyes: So if I get a new order let me know when you need them by cuz I usually get 25 for friends & their families...let me know:cool:

Great! Did you already order them? If not, I am submitting a supply order tonight...do you want to split a small pack?

SusanBP0129 said:
Great! Did you already order them? If not, I am submitting a supply order tonight...do you want to split a small pack?

Well if you only want 5, it doesnt seem fair to you, why dont I order them, cuz I need PP reciepts that I fogot & some SBs in spanish....so I'll get them & send you some..OK???

Sounds great Ginger! Thanks!!! :D

Just let me know how much I owe you :) Thanks again!!

I have some old ones if you can make those work...

I have 1 you can have it if you want it.

What is the cost of the Spanish catalogs?

The cost of the Spanish catalogs is $7.50 per catalog.

Can I order a mix of Spanish and English catalogs?

Yes, you can order a mix of Spanish and English catalogs. The minimum order quantity is 5 catalogs.

Are the products in the Spanish catalog the same as the English catalog?

Yes, the products in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English catalog. However, some products may have different names in Spanish.

How long does it take to receive the Spanish catalogs?

The Spanish catalogs will be shipped within 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Delivery time will vary depending on your location.

Can I customize the cover of the Spanish catalog?

Yes, you can customize the cover of the Spanish catalog with your name, contact information, and logo. The customization fee is $25 per catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mary k
  • Suzy Englert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • SillyChef