• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Couple Spanish Catalogs!

In summary, to request Spanish catalogs from Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or visit their website. The products featured in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English catalog, but with Spanish descriptions and instructions. There is no additional cost for Spanish catalogs, and you can place an order using them. Shipping for Spanish catalogs typically takes 3-5 business days, but may vary depending on location. If you have not received your catalogs within a week, contact your consultant or customer service for assistance.
cat
Gold Member
I need a couple of Spanish catalogs...does anyone have a couple they could sell me??

Thanks in advance!!!

I have Spanish door prize slips & flyers... i ordered them by mistake. I will send them to you if you are interested! [email protected]

cat said:
I need a couple of Spanish catalogs...does anyone have a couple they could sell me??

Thanks in advance!!!

I have some Spanish S/S. Email me your info & I'll get them in the mail on Monday morning.

[email protected]

SusanBP0129 said:
I have Spanish door prize slips & flyers... i ordered them by mistake. I will send them to you if you are interested! [email protected]

Thanks for the offer, Susan, but I just need a few catalogs. :)

Ginger428 said:
I have some Spanish S/S. Email me your info & I'll get them in the mail on Monday morning.

[email protected]

Thank you Ginger! I sent you an email...

Spanish CatalogsJust e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know how many you need and I will send them to you free of charge.:) :)

Related to I Need a Couple Spanish Catalogs!

1. How can I request Spanish catalogs?

To request Spanish catalogs, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the option to request a catalog. You can choose to receive both English and Spanish catalogs or just Spanish catalogs.

2. Are the products in the Spanish catalog different from the English catalog?

No, the products featured in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English catalog. However, the descriptions and instructions will be in Spanish for our Spanish-speaking customers.

3. Is there an additional cost for the Spanish catalogs?

No, there is no additional cost for requesting Spanish catalogs. It is included in our services to provide catalogs in both English and Spanish for our customers.

4. Can I place an order using the Spanish catalog?

Yes, you can place an order using the Spanish catalog. Simply provide the product number and description in Spanish to your consultant or enter it on our website when placing an online order.

5. How long does it take to receive the Spanish catalogs?

It typically takes 3-5 business days to receive the Spanish catalogs. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. If you have not received your catalogs within a week, please contact your consultant or our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • SillyChef