• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Spanish Catalogs? Let me know!

In summary, the conversation is about a person accidentally ordering Spanish catalogs on their supply order and wanting to sell them. The cost of shipping to a specific location is discussed, along with the possibility of returning the catalogs to the solution center. Other people express interest in buying some of the catalogs and different forms of payment are suggested. The original person prefers to sell them as a group, but may consider selling them individually if necessary.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I ordered spanish catalogs by accident on my supply order and I have no use for them at all. If your interested in them at all please let me know.

What would the cost be to ship them to 90723?

I am not sure what it would be...... i can ask the Post office tomorrow when I go into buy stamps... but I will let you know.. their brand new still in the plastic slicone wrap that they came in from HO.

I could use a few....would you sell just 5 of them to me?

-Sue :)

Great! Keep me in touch.

Did you call the solution center? They might let you return them.

Spanish CatalogsI would be willing to buy them from you if there not already sold. Let me know?:)

This is what the Solution Center said!!

Per your Recipe for Success page F-8,"No returns, exchanges, or refunds can be made for paperwork/supply orders." Please advise if we can be of further assistance.

Gregoria Villanueva

DebbieJ said:
Did you call the solution center? They might let you return them.

It's four dollars shipping.......

{QUOTE=my3jjjs]Great! Keep me in touch.[/QUOTE]

I need more Spanish catalogs too....
mommyhugz1978 said:
I ordered spanish catalogs by accident on my supply order and I have no use for them at all. If your interested in them at all please let me know.

Will you accept Pay Pal?? no fees to you and instant cash also...

I know how much it is to ship about 12-15; Priority mail = 4.05 and I think ins. = 55 cents.

If you have enough to get rid of then I'm definately interested :)

My pay pal = [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited:
mommyhugz1978 said:
This is what the Solution Center said!!

Per your Recipe for Success page F-8,"No returns, exchanges, or refunds can be made for paperwork/supply orders." Please advise if we can be of further assistance.

Gregoria Villanueva

Bummer! They've let me return stuff when I accidently ordered spanish one time.

I'm in a need for any catalogs, (this season of course) I thought I had plenty for my upcoming shows and really don't and doubt I'd get them fast enought thru supply order. I"m willing to pay and pay for Priority shipping with ins. too.

thanks.

Liz

Liz,
Do you need English catalogs? I have some I could spare if you need them. I just got my supply order yesterday!

I would do paypay but they chrage a percentage for debit card, credit card transactions...... so I would loose money.

lizcooks4u said:
Will you accept Pay Pal?? no fees to you and instant cash also...

I know how much it is to ship about 12-15; Priority mail = 4.05 and I think ins. = 55 cents.

If you have enough to get rid of then I'm definately interested :)

My pay pal = [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I would do paypay but they chrage a percentage for debit card, credit card transactions...... so I would loose money.

Just ask people to pay with cash NOT with credit card and there is no charge to you. 90% + of my transactions are done with cash only. If someone wants to use a credit card you could always ask them to increase what they pay you to cover the charges.

If you haven't sold them, and are willing to break them up, I would love to buy a couple from you.

Darcy

I have 25 of them... but I would rather sell them as a group..... becasue they are still rapped like I got them from HO a week ago.

I believe you don't have anymore storage for your PM's. Anyway, I think I will skip this time and not take the catalogs, but I do believe someone else was interested in the whole bunch.

Good Luck

If you don't find someone interested in the whole lot of them, I would be interested in a few. :)

-Sue

I will keep you guys posted if I can't sell the whole package!!

1. What is included in the Spanish catalog?

The Spanish catalog includes all of our top-selling kitchen and cooking products, along with recipes and tips in Spanish for using our products.

2. Is the Spanish catalog available online?

Yes, the Spanish catalog is available for viewing and ordering on our website. Simply select the "Spanish" option from the language drop-down menu.

3. Are the prices the same in the Spanish catalog as the English catalog?

Yes, the prices for our products are the same in both the Spanish and English catalogs.

4. Can I order a combination of English and Spanish catalogs?

Yes, you can order a combination of English and Spanish catalogs to best suit your needs.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spanish catalog?

Yes, the Spanish catalog includes its own exclusive deals and promotions, so be sure to check it out for great savings on our products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Suzy Englert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • SusanBP0129