• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

100 Spanish Catalogs - Spring/Summer 2011

In summary, the "100 Spanish Catalogs - Spring/Summer 2011" includes 100 catalogs featuring the latest fashion trends for the season. It is only available in Spanish and contains product descriptions, prices, and images. The catalog is for informational purposes only and items must be purchased from the respective retailer's website or store. While the catalog may not feature current prices or promotions, it can still serve as inspiration for timeless fashion trends.
Kelly73
Gold Member
I accidentally ordered 100 Spanish Catalogs, and cannot exchange them with home office.

If you use them and are interested, please let me know. I will sell them for $40 and pay the shipping to get them to you. They are completely wrapped in plastic, haven't been touched. I live in Southern NH, so if you are local to this area I can also deliver.

I could take 25-

how much?

would that help

Do you have any left? I have a show next month where most of the guests are Spanish speakers.

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

What is included in the "100 Spanish Catalogs - Spring/Summer 2011"?

The catalog includes 100 Spanish catalogs featuring the latest fashion trends for the Spring/Summer 2011 season. It also includes product descriptions, prices, and images for each item.

Are the catalogs only available in Spanish?

Yes, the catalogs are only available in Spanish as they are specifically curated for the Spanish-speaking market.

Can I purchase items directly from the catalog?

No, the catalog is for informational purposes only. To purchase items, you will need to visit the respective retailer's website or physical store.

Are there any discounts or promotions included in the catalog?

The catalog features the regular prices for each item. However, some retailers may have their own promotions or discounts available on their websites.

Is this catalog still relevant for current fashion trends?

The catalog is from the Spring/Summer 2011 season, so some of the items and styles may no longer be current. However, it can still serve as inspiration for fashion trends and styles that are timeless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RossDeb2