• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: 12 Hwc Mini Measure All Cups

In summary, the host of a fundraising event can give out 1-cup tools as gifts, incentives, or thank-you gifts to attendees. These tools come in handy for hosting or events happening in February or March.
chefann
Gold Member
I have 12 HWC mini measure all cups that I don't need, and I could use the cash. Anyone want them? I'd like to sell them all to one person, because they fit beautifully in a Priority Mail flat rate box. ;)

These 1-cup tools make great host gifts (especially filled with Hershey Kisses or M&Ms), team incentives, or thank you gifts to Fundraiser chairpersons. You can also use them as a booking incentive to get shows in Feb. (15-29, for the HWC host special) or March (1-15, to get the HWC guest items and tablecloth).

$75 gets you all 12, shipped Priority Mail (within the US, Canada will be higher). I accept PayPal, checks and money orders, although checks and MOs must clear before I ship.

There's been buzz lately about people paying Cheffers for things and never receiving them. I've sold several things here, and nobody's had a problem receiving them from me.

I would love to have these. Will pay via PayPal, shipping to Canada, postal code T0G 0P0. Thanks.

They're yours! Good grief! I just looked up shipping, and it's $22, so your total would be $89. That's for Priority Mail.First Class will be $11 for postage, total $78, but I'm sure it will take longer to get to you. Let me know which option you want.

First class is fine with me. Only takes about a week.

OK, cool. That's $78, then. I accept PayPal to [email protected]. If you'd rather mail a check or money order, let me know and I'll PM you my address. As soon as payment clears, I'll send them out.

chefann said:
I have 12 HWC mini measure all cups that I don't need, and I could use the cash. Anyone want them? I'd like to sell them all to one person, because they fit beautifully in a Priority Mail flat rate box. ;)

These 1-cup tools make great host gifts (especially filled with Hershey Kisses or M&Ms), team incentives, or thank you gifts to Fundraiser chairpersons. You can also use them as a booking incentive to get shows in Feb. (15-29, for the HWC host special) or March (1-15, to get the HWC guest items and tablecloth).

$75 gets you all 12, shipped Priority Mail (within the US, Canada will be higher). I accept PayPal, checks and money orders, although checks and MOs must clear before I ship.

There's been buzz lately about people paying Cheffers for things and never receiving them. I've sold several things here, and nobody's had a problem receiving them from me.[/SIZE]

Yep my buzz about non receiving something I paid for 3 months ago now was definitely NOT about ANN! :D

Paypal sent, included my mailing address in the message. Thanks.

Are they all gone then?

They are, Aimee. But I think I have 3 more (they wouldn't fit in the Priority mail box so I didn't include them in the count). Let me check this afternoon and get back to you.

Aimee, I found my other 3 measuring cups. Did you still want them?$20, shipped to you.

I also have 10 HWC Mini Measure-Alls if anyone is looking, as well as 5 of the Pink Nylon Knives. PM or email me if you're interested!

Mary

I'm going to have to pass for now - my car broke down this weekend and is going to cost more than an arm and a leg to get it fixed...:(

I totally understand. I hope it's not too bad (and they don't keep finding things wrong that add to the total).

chefann said:
IThere's been buzz lately about people paying Cheffers for things and never receiving them. I've sold several things here, and nobody's had a problem receiving them from me.[/SIZE]

Hmm Ann are you rating your self? Heehee

I would love them Ann, if you still have them!!!

Carla, I replied to your PM. If you still want them, that's cool.

Related to forSale: 12 Hwc Mini Measure All Cups

1. What is the purpose of the 12 Hwc Mini Measure All Cups?

The 12 Hwc Mini Measure All Cups are designed to accurately measure small amounts of ingredients for cooking and baking. They are especially useful for measuring liquids, as the cups have easy-to-read markings for various measurements.

2. How many cups are included in the set?

As the name suggests, the set includes 12 cups in total. This includes 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 3, and 4 cup measurements.

3. Are the cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12 Hwc Mini Measure All Cups are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to maintain the accuracy of the measurements over time.

4. Are the cups heat resistant?

Yes, these cups are heat resistant up to 220°F, making them safe to use for measuring hot liquids or ingredients.

5. Can I use these cups for dry ingredients as well?

Yes, these cups can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. They have clear markings for both types of measurements, making them versatile and convenient to use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • GermantownPC