• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Mini Measure All Cup?

G
GermantownPC
My SIL is looking for a mini-measure all cup. Pampered Chef used to offer them and not it is only with the HWC. If anyone has a HWC Mini Measure All Cup, I'd take that as well.

Thanks!

You can still order the mini measure all through the end of this month. You need to get it in by tomorrow if you want it to count for your HWC lanyard at NC.

Tricia,

I just PM'ed you...

Diane

1. Where can I find a mini-measure all cup?

The best place to find a mini-measure all cup would be at a kitchen supply store or online retailer that specializes in cooking tools and gadgets. You can also check with specific brands, such as Pampered Chef, to see if they offer the product.

2. Does Pampered Chef still offer mini-measure all cups?

It appears that Pampered Chef no longer offers standalone mini-measure all cups, but they do offer them as part of a set with their "Heritage White Collection" measuring cups.

3. Can I use a Pampered Chef HWC mini-measure all cup instead?

Yes, the Pampered Chef HWC mini-measure all cup can be used as a substitute for the standalone mini-measure all cup. They are essentially the same product, just with different packaging and branding.

4. Where else can I find a mini-measure all cup besides Pampered Chef?

There are many other brands that offer mini-measure all cups, such as OXO, KitchenAid, and Wilton. You can also check with your local kitchen supply store or online retailers like Amazon or Bed Bath & Beyond.

5. Is a mini-measure all cup necessary for cooking and baking?

While not essential, a mini-measure all cup can be a helpful tool in the kitchen for measuring small amounts of ingredients, such as spices or extracts. It can also be useful for portion control and accuracy in recipes. However, if you do not have one, you can use measuring spoons or estimate the amount needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DKBowman
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies