• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Restoring Grip on Measure All Cup

In summary, to restore the grip on your Measure All Cup, clean it with warm soapy water and lightly coat the handle and grip with vegetable oil or cooking spray. This should be done every few months if used frequently or once a year if used less often. Avoid using harsh oils and other methods, as they may alter the measurement markings or be unsafe for food use. Restoring the grip should not affect the accuracy of measurements as long as excess oil is wiped off before use.
Jennifer E
Does anyone have a tip for getting the Measure All Cup to restore it's grip? A customer has asked saying it has lost it's grip so I am assuming that she means the cup portion is loose inside of the measuring part...does any of that make sense to anyone?! I was wondering if maybe she were to put the cup part in really hot water to kinda reshape it...I really don't know as this product is one that just sits in my cabinet (not a big fan of it). Any advise is appreciated.

it could just be worn out. I use mine a lot and eventually, they do wear out

I use mine all the time!! I've never had a problem with them not fitting correctly to I'm not sure. You could try to email the test kitchens to see if they have any suggestions.

The three reasons Measure-All Cups lose their grip:1. The inner portion has been washed in the dishwasher.2. The inner portion has been cleaned with a scouring pad.3. It's been used to death.They have a 3-year warranty.ETA: The Measure-All has a 1-year warranty. I left the original post as is so as not to make later posts look crazy.

Last edited:
My old one is like 8 yrs old or older and it still works fine.... Maybe it is from the dishwasher, don't know, I have always hand washed mine.... Hmmmm???It is one of my favorite products.

The website says it is a 1 year guarantee, Rae. Is that not correct?

Jennifer E said:
The website says it is a 1 year guarantee, Rae. Is that not correct?

The website's correct. I'm mistaken. It does, indeed, have only a 1-year warranty.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Measure All Cup has lost its grip. I completely understand how frustrating that can be. One tip that I have found helpful is to try using a hairdryer to heat up the cup portion. This will help soften the plastic and make it more pliable, allowing you to reshape it and hopefully restore its grip. Another option is to try using some rubber bands or grip tape around the cup portion to provide extra traction. I hope these suggestions help and please let me know if you have any other questions. As a fellow consultant, I am always happy to help! Best of luck with restoring your Measure All Cup.

1. How can I restore the grip on my Measure All Cup?

To restore the grip on your Measure All Cup, first clean it thoroughly with warm soapy water. Then, lightly coat the handle and grip area with a small amount of vegetable oil or cooking spray. This will help improve the grip and make it easier to handle.

2. Can I use any type of oil to restore the grip?

We recommend using vegetable oil or cooking spray to restore the grip on your Measure All Cup. These types of oils are safe to use with food and will not leave a residual taste or odor. Avoid using harsher oils, such as motor oil, as they can be harmful if ingested.

3. How often should I restore the grip on my Measure All Cup?

The frequency of restoring the grip on your Measure All Cup will depend on how often you use it and how it is cleaned. If you use it frequently and wash it in the dishwasher, you may need to restore the grip every few months. If you use it less often and hand wash it, it may only need to be restored once a year.

4. Can I use a different method to restore the grip?

While there are other methods that people may suggest, we recommend using vegetable oil or cooking spray to restore the grip on your Measure All Cup. Other methods, such as sanding or using a rubber grip, may alter the measurement markings or make it less safe for food use.

5. Will restoring the grip affect the accuracy of the measurements?

No, restoring the grip on your Measure All Cup should not affect the accuracy of the measurements. Just be sure to only use a small amount of oil or cooking spray and wipe off any excess before using the cup to measure ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • JDooley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
Replies