• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part-Cutting Board With Measure Cups?

No they won't! They'll probably just send you a brand new one!Oh well that would be cool! I could have one for shows and one for home then.
lisacb77
Does anyone know if you can order replacement measure cups for this? Didn't see it on the replacement parts form. My top one (1 tbsp & 1/3 cup) has become VERY scratched in just about 4 mos of use! Would like to have "clean" one for shows :D

Hmmm. I don't see it either. You might contact the HO.

Isn't it still covered by the warranty?

That should still be covered under the warranty. Send it back!

Let us know what you find out. This is too soon for it to be a problem.

I would also like to know if you can order the little stoppers that hold the measuring cups in place. They have popped out a couple of times while I was cleaning it and I almost lost them down my disposal. EEEK!

I used mine just once or twice before it became stained that won't bleach out. It must not be the same material as the other cutting boards. Also, I took it to one show and in-transit lost one of the stoppers that holds in the measuring cups. I'm still waiting for my replacement, but I hate to recommend this product to anyone.

I was going to add to this thread, but I am remembering something.....

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything!
:)

Paige Dixon said:
I used mine just once or twice before it became stained that won't bleach out. It must not be the same material as the other cutting boards. Also, I took it to one show and in-transit lost one of the stoppers that holds in the measuring cups. I'm still waiting for my replacement, but I hate to recommend this product to anyone.

Have you tried using Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? I haven't had any trouble with mine staining, and my little stoppers stay in just fine. I really like this product. Then again, I haven't had any problems.

I don't have this product, but I have found that the Solution Center is a little bit more lenient on the warranty and returns of consultant products.

I had a host wash my dishes with an abrasive sponge and she really scratched up my Easy Read cups and Food Chopper. Since they were still under warrantly, the rep replaced them for me. :)

Cool, b/c I didn't wash it with anything weird! I'll see about submitting an adjustment then.

Okay just put it through. Do they contact me to find out if a certain part is damaged? I really just need to replace the one part.

lisacb77 said:
Okay just put it through. Do they contact me to find out if a certain part is damaged? I really just need to replace the one part.

No they won't! They'll probably just send you a brand new one!

Oh well that would be cool! I could have one for shows and one for home then. I don't care about the scratched one at home but took it to a show Sunday and was glad no one looked as it looked embarrassing, like our stuff doesn't hold up!

when you did the adjustment did it say for you to send it back??

They haven't responded yet :) I did it online.

1. What are the measurements of the cutting board and measuring cups?

The cutting board measures 12 inches by 8 inches, and the measuring cups have a capacity of 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup.

2. Is the cutting board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cutting board is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.

3. Can the measuring cups be used separately from the cutting board?

Yes, the measuring cups can be used separately from the cutting board for measuring ingredients.

4. Are the measuring cups and cutting board made of BPA-free materials?

Yes, both the measuring cups and cutting board are made of BPA-free materials for safe food preparation.

5. Is the cutting board reversible?

No, the cutting board is not reversible as one side has the measuring cups attached for easy access while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
scottcooks