• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cutting Board With Measure Cups

In summary, the measuring cups on the cutting board can be removed for cleaning and storage, and they are also dishwasher safe. The cutting board itself is made of durable bamboo material and comes with four measuring cups. It can also be used as a regular cutting board for food preparation.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

Dear Husband placed the cups on the bottom rack of the dishwasher and the 1 cup melted a bit to the point of not being able to use it.:( I checked out the replacement parts form and if my eyes are right, we can't replace a part for it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

jbdowd0798 said:
Hi All,

Dear Husband placed the cups on the bottom rack of the dishwasher and the 1 cup melted a bit to the point of not being able to use it.:( I checked out the replacement parts form and if my eyes are right, we can't replace a part for it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

This is EXACTLY why I don't recommend or take this cutting board to parties! I've had several people need a replacement cup for the cutting board, and there is no such thing. So if one gets ruined or lost, you (and your customer) are just out of luck. Now WHY can you get a replacement measuring cup for the ERMC set, but not for this, when it's an integral part of the product. :grumpy:

Thanks Becky..I was thinking the same thing about the ERMC! I don't usually take this one to shows, we just use it at home. Of course in the same load of dishes, he put the lid of the old white QSP on the bottom and now the plunger has a nice curve to it. This dishwasher has been a test for us. Things that normally can go on the bottom (not just PC stuff) is even melting. The water temp isn't as hot as you'd think (i checked already) so who knows. May adjust what cycles we use with certain things and not use the heated dry.

1. Can the measuring cups be removed from the cutting board?

Yes, the measuring cups are detachable from the cutting board for easy cleaning and storage.

2. Are the measuring cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, the measuring cups are dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleanup.

3. Is the cutting board made of durable material?

Yes, the cutting board is made of high-quality and sturdy bamboo material that is built to last.

4. How many measuring cups are included with the cutting board?

The cutting board comes with four measuring cups, which include 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup measurements.

5. Can the cutting board be used for other purposes besides measuring?

Yes, the cutting board can also be used as a regular cutting board for food preparation, making it a versatile and useful kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • lisacb77
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Mom2KL
  • Products and Tips
Replies