• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tight Measure All Cup? Tips for Making it User-Friendly

In summary, the customer does not like the Measure All Cup because it is very tight and her husband has a hard time using it. There are a few ideas for making it easier to use, including oiling the insert and putting it in the dishwasher. It may be too late for a product adjustment, but it is possible to run it through the dishwasher.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a customer who has a Measure All Cup and it is very tight. She has had it for a while and it has not loosened up. Her husband even has a really hard time using it. Does anyone have any tips on what can be done to make it more user friendly? She does not have a dishwasher.

put a little bit of oil around the insert (non measuring piece) edge. it'll help it slide...

Good idea. Thanks.

Be sure to ask if they're trying to pull it open or if they're pushing it from the top. That makes a huge difference. By pushing it in the middle of the inner cup, you move the rim slightly away from the outer sleeve, loosening the grip.

Did you know that in the middle of the cup it actually states, "press here"? It does help me when I press in the middle first.

pkd09 said:
Did you know that in the middle of the cup it actually states, "press here"? It does help me when I press in the middle first.

Are you kidding? Goes to show how closely I DON'T read stuff. Ugh!

These are great ideas. The husband says he is trying to push it in the proper area where it says 'push' and it still is very hard for them. he was Any other ideas?

Do they put it in the dishwasher? I have heard that putting it (or maybe just one part of it) in the dishwasher helps... not positive on that though, if anyone can confirm it? My mom has the same problem and hates hers, I have 3 of them and no problems what-so-ever... so I don't know.

Is it too late for a product adjustment? It's a hassle, but they may appreciate you willing to replace what they obviously feel is a defective cup. Otherwise, can you just run it through your dishwasher?

i've been told humidity can affect the cup....so, sometimes it'll be tight, other days snug, and then some days loose.....couldn't verify it for you.

1. How do I use the Tight Measure All Cup?

To use the Tight Measure All Cup, simply fill the cup with your desired ingredient, and then push down the adjustable plunger to level off the excess. The cup is marked with measurements for both dry and liquid ingredients, making it versatile for any recipe.

2. Is the Tight Measure All Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tight Measure All Cup is made from durable and dishwasher safe materials, making it easy to clean and maintain.

3. Can the Tight Measure All Cup be used for hot liquids?

No, the Tight Measure All Cup is not recommended for use with hot liquids. It is designed for use with cold or room temperature ingredients only.

4. How do I adjust the plunger on the Tight Measure All Cup?

To adjust the plunger, simply twist the knob at the top of the cup. This will move the plunger up or down, allowing you to measure different quantities of ingredients.

5. What is the best way to store the Tight Measure All Cup?

The best way to store the Tight Measure All Cup is by nesting the cups together, similar to measuring cups. This will save space in your kitchen and keep the cups organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JDooley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
Replies