• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lower Ring for the Older EAD Easy Accent Decorator?

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding a lower ring for the older Easy Accent Decorator with product number 1775. The client is not ready to buy a new one yet, but the seller is trying to find one through others in the marketplace or through the use of Playtex baby bottle rings. The challenge is that the rings that fit are now several years old and the plastic may be brittle. The seller is hoping that someone can confirm if Playtex Original Nurser (with drop ins) rings will work for the older EAD model.
ragschef
I need a lower ring (for a new client) for the OLDER Easy Accent Decorator. The product number was 1775. She doesn't want to buy a new one just yet and I really need a new client and would love to retain her. If anyone has one please send me an email at [email protected]. I've offered to give her 20% off of a new one but she just isn't ready to buy it yet.

Thanks so much!!

I think cathreine willes was selling one of these just this week not sure though,

do you know what her CS name is? I didn't see one here in the marketplace. I would love to PM her. Thanks

I believe the rings for Playtex baby bottles will work.The problem at this point in time is that all the rings that will fit are now several years old, and the plastic will be brittle.

I've ordered a replacement parts for a customer, or is yours an older version?

gailz2 said:
I've ordered a replacement parts for a customer, or is yours an older version?

yes it is, which is why i'm looking for one here. I'm hoping my client will just buy a new one though...

chefann said:
I believe the rings for Playtex baby bottles will work.

The problem at this point in time is that all the rings that will fit are now several years old, and the plastic will be brittle.

Yes - that's true... but it's a certain kind of Playtex bottle ring...I'm trying to think of the style name that works....hmmmm....

This is what I have saved: Playtex Original Nurser (with drop ins) for old EAD

KellyTheChef said:
This is what I have saved: Playtex Original Nurser (with drop ins) for old EAD

Thank you Kelly!! I have an older EAD and dug out some old baby bottle lids I had and they didn't work. I will have to go looking for this type. I miss not being able to use my EAD!! :(

I have never actually done this...it was just passed onto me. Hopefully their style still fits the older version EAD. If you (or anyone else!) find out for sure, let us all know!

What is an Easy Accent Decorator?

An Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool used for decorating cakes and other baked goods. It typically consists of a cylinder with various tips or nozzles attached to the bottom for creating different designs and patterns.

What is the product number for the older Easy Accent Decorator?

The product number for the older Easy Accent Decorator is 1775.

Can I purchase just the lower ring for the older Easy Accent Decorator?

Unfortunately, the lower ring for the older Easy Accent Decorator is not sold separately. You will need to purchase a new one if the lower ring is damaged or missing.

What is the offer for purchasing a new Easy Accent Decorator?

I am offering a 20% discount on a new Easy Accent Decorator for customers who have the older version and need a replacement lower ring.

How can I contact you if I have the older Easy Accent Decorator and need a lower ring?

You can contact me at [email protected] and I will assist you in purchasing a new Easy Accent Decorator or finding a replacement lower ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies