• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Part for Old Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef that allows users to easily decorate and garnish dishes with sauces, frosting, and other toppings. To use it, fill the barrel with your desired topping, attach the decorator tip, and press down on the plunger to dispense. It can be used with hot and cold toppings, and is dishwasher safe. Replacement parts are also available through customer service or their website.
Kandio
I have a hostess who has the old easy accent decorator. The ring that holds the tips on cracked. Is there any way to replace this part, or will she have to buy a new one?

Thanks,

Kandi

The age old question....

I believe the ring from a Playtex Nurser baby bottle fits. The original part is no longer available from PC

She can get the Playtex ring like Shana suggests, but in my experience, the customer is usually just better off getting the new one. It has a bigger barrel and it's just better overall. Sometimes I give them a discount if they're really bummed about the old one. Go with your gut!

What is the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

The Old Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef that allows users to easily decorate and garnish desserts, appetizers, and other dishes with sauces, frosting, and other toppings.

How do I use the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

To use the Old Easy Accent Decorator, first fill the barrel with your desired topping. Then, attach the desired decorator tip and twist to secure. Finally, press down on the plunger to dispense the topping onto your dish.

Can I use the Old Easy Accent Decorator for hot and cold toppings?

Yes, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is designed to be used with both hot and cold toppings. However, it is recommended to let hot toppings cool slightly before filling the barrel to avoid potential damage.

Is the Old Easy Accent Decorator dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Old Easy Accent Decorator and its accessories are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to disassemble and wash each part separately for a more thorough cleaning.

What if I need replacement parts for my Old Easy Accent Decorator?

If you need replacement parts for your Old Easy Accent Decorator, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service or visit their website for options. Many replacement parts, such as decorator tips and plungers, are also available for purchase separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
forever their mom
Replies