• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Identifying a Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring

In summary, a Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring is a kitchen tool made of flexible, food-grade silicone that is designed to fit onto a Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator. It can be used to create decorative designs with various toppings on baked goods, casseroles, and other dishes. To use it, simply attach it to the decorator and fill it with your desired topping. It is heat-resistant and dishwasher safe. The decorator ring is an accessory and requires the purchase of the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the ring to fit the OLD OLD (brown color) easy accent decorator. I have been doing this 7 years and really don't know what she's talking about with a brown ead. Can anyone help me out here? THanks in advance!

I've never heard of a brown one, but you can tell her to try the Playtex bottle ring and see if it works. If not, it's time for a new one!

That was my initial reply, but evidently she's not interested in buying a new one. She says it cracked right when she bought it (who knows when) and she never got a new one. She says she's never used it. Oh well, had to try, right?

Thanks for the tip though!

What is a Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring?

A Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring is a kitchen tool designed to fit onto a Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator (sold separately). It is used to create decorative designs with sauces, icings, and other toppings on baked goods, casseroles, and other dishes.

How do I use the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring?

To use the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring, first attach it to the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator by twisting it onto the end of the tool. Then, fill the decorator with your desired topping and use the ring to create designs on your food.

What is the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring made of?

The Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring is made of flexible, food-grade silicone that is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring be used with any type of topping?

Yes, the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring can be used with a variety of toppings including icing, melted chocolate, whipped cream, and even thicker sauces like barbecue or ranch dressing.

Do I need to purchase the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator separately to use the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring?

Yes, the Brown Easy Accent Decorator Ring is an accessory for the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator and cannot be used without it. The decorator can be purchased separately or as part of a set with the decorator ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • DessertDivaFL