• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement for Easy Accent Decorator - Older than 2002

In summary, the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement is a necessary tool for the Easy Accent Decorator, providing a secure and smooth surface for decorating. It is not compatible with newer models and should be replaced every 3-4 years or as needed. The replacement is sold separately and can easily be installed by unscrewing the old ring and replacing it with the new one.
pckrissy
I have a customer looking for the replacement for the lower ring of the easy accent decorator....it must be older than 2002 because I ordered it for her off the replacement parts form and she tells me it doesn't fit....she said her EAD was 5 years old but it must to be older than that!!

Please PM me if by some bizzaro chance there is one out there! Thanks :)

do you know the Platex nurser trick? The ring to those baby bottles is supposed to fit the only EAD

Don't bother trying to get a replacement ring - the EAD was refurbished b/c of the problems they had with those rings breaking. Tell her the best bet is to buy a new EAD - it's worth it, she'd spend the same on replacement rings over the next 3 years, anyway!

Thanks for your help...I don't know this person at all she was a daughter of a customer I met briefly when she stopped by the show I was doing to place an order...

I will suggest she buy a new EAD, I'll see how that goes!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement for Easy Accent Decorator?

The Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement is designed to be used with the Easy Accent Decorator tool. It helps to secure the decorator tip in place and provides a smooth surface for consistent and even decorating.

2. Is the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement compatible with all Easy Accent Decorator models?

No, the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement is only compatible with Easy Accent Decorator models that were manufactured before 2002. It is not compatible with newer models.

3. How often should I replace the Iso Ead Lower Ring on my Easy Accent Decorator?

We recommend replacing the Iso Ead Lower Ring every 3-4 years or as needed. If you notice any wear or damage to the ring, it is important to replace it for optimal performance.

4. Can I purchase the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement separately or does it come with the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement is sold separately and is not included with the Easy Accent Decorator. It can be purchased on its own as a replacement part.

5. How do I install the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement on my Easy Accent Decorator?

To install the Iso Ead Lower Ring Replacement, simply unscrew the old ring from the bottom of the decorator and screw on the new one in its place. Make sure it is securely tightened before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ragschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • DessertDivaFL