• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Must-Have Products for a Successful Pampered Chef Collection?

S
sarahmarie
I just ordered my ss kit and i wanted to know if there are other MUST HAVE products that i should order? A lot of the products that i want come in my incentive packages (btw, do those change now that the new product line is out?)
I am about to put in a personal order with the best of cookbook and the good for you cookbook, nylon scrapers, retired grapefruit knife (my mom has one and i want one for when i move out!!!) and whisk. what else do you suggest to get me started?

i am so excited about ss month 3 incentive kit. It has the stainless bowls and prep bowls. Must haves!

I also want the extra incentive package that has the simple additions (three diff. colored bowls on platter, LOVE IT!). I just hope this doesnt change...too much!

Look through the SS program at what you are eligible to earn. Look in your kitchen at what you already have. Then think about the rest of the products in the catalogs. What's missing that you might use for recipes at shows? You will want at least some of the cookbooks for sure and then look through them and walk through the prep and serving of the recipes you might want to do at shows.

Before you order anything check to see if any of those products are listed in the supply order form and also consider that in month 4 you can purchase up to $500 retail at 40% off. All consultants also get to order a "kit enhancement" - 40% off every April too. My suggestion is to just get what you MUST have for now and wait for the opportunity to spend less.

Then decide on what YOU need. No one can decide that for you. We all have different priorities in our shows, recipes and kitchens so what I NEED is not always what you need.

(I posted this on the "newbee forum thread" before I saw this one)

Great idea. I am trying so hard not to order things now knowing that i will get better discounts soon. And my mom is hosting my first show so anything that she orders i can use (i still live at home.) That is always a plus. I know the ss kit and products you demo are for shows. do you use them at home all the time too? when you do a show do you just pull the products that you need out of your cabinets???

sarahmarie said:
Great idea. I am trying so hard not to order things now knowing that i will get better discounts soon. And my mom is hosting my first show so anything that she orders i can use (i still live at home.) That is always a plus. I know the ss kit and products you demo are for shows. do you use them at home all the time too? when you do a show do you just pull the products that you need out of your cabinets???

I WISH I had doubles of everything, but I don't (yet) so I do just pull from my cupboards when I have a show - or make do w/o them at home so I can repack them! Like Beth, I would urge you to wait! Alot of things you can borrow from your director (at least I did when I was starting!), and the best thing is that there are superstarter recipes that specifically use ONLY the items in your kit!
I agree w/ Beth, you might want a couple cookbooks - All The Best is my fav., and you might want to purchase a few new things that are available right now for 50% off. But make sure they aren't things you can earn! Never buy what you can earn for free!! That's one of the wonderful perks of this business!

GET A MiCRO-COOker!!!! They are cheap and are must-have in my home.

Not to sound dumb, but what is the difference between the micro cooker & the rice cooker plus? Which one would you recommend buying?

I say th emini muffin pan is a must have--you can make mini brownies or muffins -- use tart shaper after they bake fill with icing and it is a cheap great looking dessert for a show or a fair etc.--also they use it to make the profiterole puffs and othe appetizers---bite size
just my favorite
:D
I think it is on supply at 1/2 off

ChefBeckyD said:
I WISH I had doubles of everything, but I don't (yet) so I do just pull from my cupboards when I have a show - or make do w/o them at home so I can repack them! Like Beth, I would urge you to wait! Alot of things you can borrow from your director (at least I did when I was starting!), and the best thing is that there are superstarter recipes that specifically use ONLY the items in your kit!
I agree w/ Beth, you might want a couple cookbooks - All The Best is my fav., and you might want to purchase a few new things that are available right now for 50% off. But make sure they aren't things you can earn! Never buy what you can earn for free!! That's one of the wonderful perks of this business!

I feel like I am in the dark. What items (where and how long) can be purchased at 50% off?

1. What are the must-have products for a successful Pampered Chef collection?

Some of the top must-have products for a successful Pampered Chef collection include the stainless steel kit, the best of cookbook, good for you cookbook, nylon scrapers, grapefruit knife, whisk, stainless steel bowls, prep bowls, and simple additions.

2. Are there other must-have products that I should order?

Other must-have products you may want to consider ordering include the deep covered baker, stoneware, quick cooker, and any other kitchen gadgets or tools that fit your cooking needs and preferences.

3. Do the incentive packages change now that the new product line is out?

Yes, incentive packages may change with the release of a new product line. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on available incentive packages.

4. What other products do you suggest to get me started?

In addition to the products you have already mentioned, some other great products to get you started include the garlic press, citrus press, microplane zester, and the mix 'n chop.

5. Will the extra incentive package with the simple additions change?

It is possible that the extra incentive package with the simple additions may change, but it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most current information on available incentive packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefEsther
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LakesideMom