• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Try DCB Recipes for Your Kitchen: A Guide to Delicious Success!

In summary, Amanda ordered the DCB, which she is excited about, and Jackie is excited about her KE order starting this month. They both recommend the chicken fajitas and the turkey micro chili as their favorite recipes for the DCB.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am so excited!! I just ordered the DCB for myself. This is my kit enhancement month! Wahoo! I also got the trifle bowl and the torte pan set and a whole bunch of other things that I just want so bad I can't wait anymore! ha, ha! :)

So...what are your all-time favorite DCB recipes? I know there's a file here with them and there's a ton to try, but which ones are the must-do recipes that win over your families and are hits at your shows?

Fave recipe for the DCB would have to be the chicken fajitas hands down!

I love making the 30-minute chicken...so easy, and gives me time to get the rest of the meal put together without being in so much of a hurry. I "cheat" and buy the preseasoned chicken from our local grocery store. They have a lemon-pepper one that is REALLY good...just spritz some oil on the inside, set the chicken in it and away you go. :)

Hey Amanda, I just put in my first KE order too! It's so awesome isn't it!

I didn't order the DCB, but I did order a TON of stuff... I had alot of $PC to spend (and I still have some over for SO and Catalogs :) ANyway, I don't have any DCB recipes for you, but I had to share too!

I already have the trifle bowl (got it at 60% off as a host), but I did order...

Large Round Stone with Handles
Large Woven Selections
Round SA Platter
Torte Pan Set
Color Coated Bread Knife
Large Sheet Pan
Classic Scraper
Prep Bowl Set
Cookware protectors
Small Slotted turner
Pastry Mat
Big QSP
Bamboo Salad Tongs
Deep Dish Pie Plate
Mix and Chop

Whew!! That is going to be a lot of boxes!!! Have fun with yours too!

Wow! You're going to have fun opening stuff too!

It's like Christmas, isn't it? I am just so excited! :)

The White Chicken Chili from the new SBRC is my new favorite DCB recipe!

I kinda made one up for myself one day, but we make it at least once a week now!

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 boxes of Rice A Roni (none of the varieties that require milk)
4 tbsp of butter
4 c water

Prepare Rice A Roni according to the microwave directions. When you get to the step where you add the seasonings, add your chicken breasts and microwave for 30 mins.

Not only will everything come out just right, but the chicken is seasoned perfectly! And, if you have some broccoli, throw in a couple florets and your dinner is complete in 1 dish! My family ADORES this recipe and it's simple enough for hubby to make on days I have shows. Plus, it doesn't heat up the oven on summer months, but could be done in the oven in the winter months too.

Amanda~

My favorite is the 30 minute chicken and the fajitas....The turkey micro chili is REALLY GOOD and easy too!

Jackie~

That sounds GREAT!! I just saved it to my files for the DCB.

I have to say I couldn't wait for my KE (which starts this month as well!!), and I ordered the DCB about a month ago, but I use it ALL the time, I love the fajitas and 30 minute chicken as well! I'm going to try the 10 minute pork tenderloin, just haven't gotten to it yet!

Can you believe I haven't seen the fajita recipe? Where can I find it?

Q: What is "I Finally Will Have It!!!"?

"I Finally Will Have It!!!" is a popular line of kitchen products designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of high-quality cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets that are perfect for both beginner and experienced cooks.

Q: What sets "I Finally Will Have It!!!" apart from other kitchen products?

One of the main things that sets "I Finally Will Have It!!!" apart is its focus on quality and durability. All of our products are made with the highest quality materials and are designed to last. Additionally, many of our products have unique features and designs that make them stand out from other kitchen products on the market.

Q: Can I purchase "I Finally Will Have It!!!" products in stores?

No, "I Finally Will Have It!!!" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using our consultant locator tool. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support to all of our customers.

Q: Are "I Finally Will Have It!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the product care instructions before placing them in the dishwasher. Some products may require hand washing for best results.

Q: Is there a warranty for "I Finally Will Have It!!!" products?

Yes, all "I Finally Will Have It!!!" products come with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your product, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Doodlbug329