• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many delicious DCB recipes are included in 29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2?

In summary, this has a lot of recipes for the Deep-Covered Baker, but only a few that use the Deep-Covered Baker.
PCMomto4
Does anyone know how many recipes this has for the DCB? I have a customer who wants some more DCB recipes and we weren't sure how many this one had.

Also does anyone have the large file that a consultant on here had compiled? I think their was one that was 20+ pages that I would love to print out for her.

There's 7 in there that use the DCB.
Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts with Creamy Lemon Sauce
Chicken with Fennel & Creamy Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles
Braised Cabernet Chicken
Chiles Rellenos Strata
Speedy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Orange-Glazed Sticky Ribs

I have a 70+ recipes file for the DCB ... :)

Hi Dottie
Can you send me the recipes you have for the DCB?
Thanks

Oh my 70 recipes for the DCB!!! I am a brand new consultant and I have already sold 7 DCB's could I have copies of those recipes please!?!?! my email is [email protected]

ldynred - what is your email?

You can search in the files on here for 70+ DCB recipe file.

I just emailed the recipes! :)

I would also love to have the recipes if you dont mind, my email is [email protected]. thanks in advance.

After reading all the requests for DCB recipes, I decided to see if I could find them in the
FILES section. You can find three booklets put together by various consultants. Go to
FILES section. Scroll to Pg. 3 and you will see #1 Deep Dish Covered Baker that is a 41 mb folder, which would be a 2 sided tri-fold. Go to FILES section and scroll to PG 4 and there are two files. the DCB recipe booklet is a 23 page file, and the 70 Deep Covered Baker Recipes (1) is 11 pg. print out, in tri-fold style.Try a few of them yourself, before giving the booklet to your guests. Then you can refer them to those recipes, and let them experiment with others. Better yet, ask for their e-mail address, and send the attachment to them, so you do not have to do the printing, and pay the postage.

1. What is "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2"?

"29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes that can be prepared in just 29 minutes or less. It is the second volume in the "29 Minutes to Dinner" series and offers a variety of delicious and convenient meal options for busy individuals and families.

2. How many recipes are included in "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2"?

There are 29 recipes included in "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2", with a mix of main dishes, side dishes, and desserts to choose from. Each recipe is designed to be simple and efficient, using easy-to-find ingredients and minimal prep time.

3. Are there any special dietary options in "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2"?

Yes, "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2" includes a variety of dietary options for those with specific needs or preferences. There are vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb recipes included in the cookbook, as well as tips for customizing the recipes to fit different dietary restrictions.

4. Do I need any special kitchen tools to make the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2"?

No, the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2" are designed to be easily prepared with basic kitchen tools that most people already have. However, some recipes may suggest using Pampered Chef products for added convenience and efficiency.

5. Can I purchase "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2" online?

Yes, "29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can also find the cookbook at select retail locations that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies