• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moroccan Ravioli Recipe Review: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 2

In summary, the main ingredient in the Moroccan Ravioli is ground lamb. It is not suitable for vegetarians, but can be substituted with a vegetarian protein. The preparation time is approximately 30 minutes and it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Other types of pasta can be used for the ravioli, including wonton wrappers or homemade dough.
kcjodih
Gold Member
from the 29 minutes to Dinner Volume 2.

We made this tonight at our team meeting. Loved these ravioli but didn't care for the sauce. We all found it too lemony. Maybe because it calls for 1/2lemon sliced then sprinkled with 1/4 tsp salt and micro'd for 1 minute. Not all lemons are the same size so maybe that was the problem. I LOVE lemon but this made the sauce bitter. I'd try 1/4 of a lemon next time - maybe 3 (1/4 inch) slices instead of the 5 we got from this 1/2 lemon.

For the sauce, we used a jar of store-bought Alfredo sauce and added some garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika to give it more flavor. We also added some butter and cream to make it creamier and richer. We then heated it up until it was bubbling and served it over the ravioli. To cut down on the lemon flavor in the sauce, we suggest using less lemon and adding more Parmesan cheese to the sauce to balance out the acidity of the lemon. The Parmesan cheese will provide a salty, nutty flavor that will help to mellow out the tart flavor of the lemon. You could also add some fresh herbs such as basil or oregano to the sauce for additional flavor.

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with Dinner Volume 2. I also made this dish recently and had a similar issue with the sauce being too lemony. I agree that the amount of lemon used can vary and affect the overall taste. I think your suggestion of using 3 slices instead of 5 is a great idea. I might also try using a smaller lemon next time. Overall, I really enjoyed the ravioli and will definitely make it again with some adjustments to the sauce. Thanks for the tip!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Moroccan Ravioli?

The main ingredient in the Moroccan Ravioli is ground lamb.

2. Is the Moroccan Ravioli suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Moroccan Ravioli contains ground lamb and is not suitable for vegetarians. However, you can substitute the lamb with a vegetarian protein like tofu or lentils.

3. How long does it take to prepare the Moroccan Ravioli?

The preparation time for the Moroccan Ravioli is approximately 30 minutes.

4. Can I make the Moroccan Ravioli ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Moroccan Ravioli ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to cook. It is recommended to cook within 24 hours for best results.

5. Can I use a different type of pasta for the ravioli?

Yes, you can use a different type of pasta for the ravioli such as wonton wrappers or pre-made ravioli dough. You can also make your own dough using a pasta maker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies