• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Wooden Trivet: Get Your Hands on the Popular Outlet Item of the Year!

In summary, the Iso Wooden Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that serves as both a heat protector for countertops and a stylish serving piece. It can be easily used by placing it under hot pots or dishes, and can also be used as a serving tray. The trivet is made from high-quality, natural wood and can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not customizable, but makes a great gift for cooking and entertaining enthusiasts. Its popularity lies in its functionality and design, making it a must-have kitchen tool and a great gift option.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Anyone have the wooden trivet that was on the Outlet at the beginning of the year? I have a customer who wants one and am now wishing I had bought one or two just to have myself.

Thanks!

Are you talking about the adjustable stoneware trivet? I think I have one that I only used a couple times. PM me if you want to talk.

Yes, it is.

I just PMd you

Related to Iso Wooden Trivet: Get Your Hands on the Popular Outlet Item of the Year!

What is the Iso Wooden Trivet?

The Iso Wooden Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage while also serving as a stylish serving piece.

How do I use the Iso Wooden Trivet?

Simply place the Iso Wooden Trivet under hot pots, pans, or dishes to prevent direct contact with your surfaces. It can also be used as a serving tray for appetizers, cheese boards, and more.

Is the Iso Wooden Trivet easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Wooden Trivet is made from high-quality, natural wood and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not dishwasher safe.

Can the Iso Wooden Trivet be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Iso Wooden Trivet is not customizable at this time. However, it is a great gift option for friends and family who love to cook and entertain.

Why is the Iso Wooden Trivet so popular?

The Iso Wooden Trivet has become a popular outlet item because of its functionality and stylish design. It is a must-have kitchen tool for anyone who loves to cook and entertain, and it also makes a great gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
grgann
  • byrd1956