• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat Set?

In summary, the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat is only available in one size, which is suitable for children ages 4-10 and features adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. Personalization is currently not offered and the apron is made of 100% cotton while the chef hat is made of a durable polyester blend. Both items are machine washable on a gentle cycle and should be hung to dry.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Anyone have a new one to sell? My customer isn't interested in paying more than it was on the outlet is the only glitch. It's on there for a year and now she wants one! Anyway, any help would be great!
Thanks,
Jane :)

I sent you a message

Karla

I sent you a PM a few days ago---havent heard back from you. I have FOUR sets new in package. PM me if interested. Or anyone else that is interested.

1. What sizes are available for the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat?

Currently, the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat is only available in one size, which fits most children ages 4-10.

2. Is the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat adjustable?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and the chef hat has an elastic band for a comfortable fit.

3. Can the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat be personalized?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat.

4. What material is the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat made of?

The apron is made of 100% cotton and the chef hat is made of a durable polyester blend.

5. Is the Iso Kid's Apron & Chef Hat machine washable?

Yes, both the apron and chef hat can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and should be hung to dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShanaSmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • pchefjaime