• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Iso Grapefruit Knife? Check the Outlet!

In summary, Ellen is selling a grapefruit knife on the outlet. DannyZMom is interested and will pay $6 for it plus shipping.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Anyone have one that's new? I have a past host in desperate need of one. Was it on the Outlet? My computer is not letting me check it out right now.....

Yes the grapefruit knife is on the outlet, 3.75.HTH.

Ellen it is still on the outlet! It's nice to see the puppies in your avatar.

need grapefruit knifeI have a hostess that needs a grapefruit knife. Does anyone have one for sell? Crystal

I have a brand new one Crystal! Email me at [email protected] with your mailing address and I will calculate shipping.

still need a grapefruit knifeI have a hostess who needs one. I replied back to dannyz (I think that was the screen name) privately but haven't heard anything from her. If you are her and still have the knife please let me know or if you are someone else who has one please let me know how much.
Thank you
Crystal

Try emailing her instead. Not everyone checks in as often on here. She's definitely around. I have one if she doesn't anymore, but check with her first.

crissy11 said:
I have a hostess who needs one. I replied back to dannyz (I think that was the screen name) privately but haven't heard anything from her. If you are her and still have the knife please let me know or if you are someone else who has one please let me know how much.
Thank you
Crystal

SOrry for the delay - I have had shows all weekend and haven't had a chance to weigh it and get the shipping fee on it - I will deal with it after my shows this weekend.

I have one if interested.

One of you that has the grapefruit knife please let me know how much. This lady's show is next Monday and I would like to give it to her then and save myself from having to take it to her afterwards.
My zip code is 35739
Crystal

If they were 3.75 for knife, I think $6 total should cover it plus shipping. It shouldn't be too much to ship just that. I'll let mine go for $6. Let me know.

Related to Need a New Iso Grapefruit Knife? Check the Outlet!

1. How is the Iso Grapefruit Knife different from a regular knife?

The Iso Grapefruit Knife is specifically designed for cutting and sectioning grapefruits. It has a serrated blade that easily cuts through the tough skin and flesh of the grapefruit without squishing it.

2. Can I use the Iso Grapefruit Knife for other fruits?

While the Iso Grapefruit Knife is designed for grapefruits, it can also be used for other citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons. However, it may not be as effective for cutting through harder fruits like apples or pears.

3. Is the Iso Grapefruit Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Grapefruit Knife is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it immediately for best results.

4. How do I properly use the Iso Grapefruit Knife?

To use the Iso Grapefruit Knife, first cut the grapefruit in half using a regular knife. Then, use the serrated blade of the Iso Grapefruit Knife to cut along the membranes of the fruit to easily remove the segments. Finally, use the curved end of the knife to scoop out any remaining fruit.

5. Can I sharpen the blade of the Iso Grapefruit Knife?

Yes, the blade of the Iso Grapefruit Knife can be sharpened. We recommend using a sharpener specifically designed for serrated knives. Follow the instructions on the sharpener carefully for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brodys_mama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jsnow
  • emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • suzipooh