• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl?

In summary, the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl is a versatile and durable stoneware bowl with a diameter of 10 inches and a capacity of 4 quarts. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, and can also be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The bowl features a stylish dotted design.
chef Marla
Gold Member
Past host missed out on getting one for her new set. Just need one. If anyone can help (CA). Thank you

There is a woman on my team that lives in Michigan that has one... her email is *
* [email protected]Her name is Cathy....let her know that Jen Dill from Team Simon sent you.

Thank you Jen! Just did.

Related to Where Can I Find the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl?

What is the size of the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl has a diameter of approximately 10 inches and a capacity of 4 quarts.

What is the material of the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl is made of stoneware, which is durable and can withstand high temperatures.

Is the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use.

Can I use the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for various recipes.

What is the design of the Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Iso Nib Dots Large Round Bowl features a unique dotted design, making it a stylish addition to any kitchen or table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef Marla
  • scottcooks