• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Blue Cups From Patriotic Set

In summary, the Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set have a capacity of 16 ounces and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They can be used for both hot and cold beverages and are made of durable, BPA-free plastic. These cups are also suitable for outdoor events as they are shatterproof and lightweight for easy transport.
beepampered
I have a customer who want four blue cups that go in the patriotic set now posted on the outlet. Anyone have those available? Thanks.....BEE

I've got a set in the box, although they've been used once or twice. They're in like-new condition. I also have 2 that aren't in a box, but look great. (Can't find the other 2 from that set, though.)I can probably ship all 6 for $8, so how does $20 for all of them, shipping included?

I have new ones in the box if you want new. Let me know if you need them to be new. Otherwise, snag Ann's.

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set?

The Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set have a capacity of 16 ounces.

2. Are these cups microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set are both microwave and dishwasher safe.

3. Can these cups be used for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set are designed to withstand both hot and cold beverages.

4. Are the cups made of plastic or glass?

The Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set are made of durable, BPA-free plastic.

5. Can these cups be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Iso Blue Cups from the Patriotic Set are perfect for outdoor events as they are shatterproof and lightweight for easy transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBurke
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maragib
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies