• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Discontinued Stoneware Wooden Trivet?

In summary, a Stoneware Wooden Trivet is a kitchen accessory designed to protect countertops and tables from heat damage while also serving as a decorative piece. It is safe to use with all types of cookware and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or mild soap and water. However, it is not recommended for use as a cutting board. With proper care, the Stoneware Wooden Trivet can be durable and long-lasting.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone have the discontinued wooden Stoneware Trivet that they would like to get rid of. Thanks, Laura

Laura, if no one has one it is in the Outlet right now.

I know but she would have to pay the $6 s&h. My director is the one that wants it. i told her I would post it here to see if anyone wanted to get rid of one.

I have one that I would be happy to sell to her.

cookinmama said:
I know but she would have to pay the $6 s&h. My director is the one that wants it. i told her I would post it here to see if anyone wanted to get rid of one.
I would think that shipping from one of us would be close to that. ...unless she can find someone local!

BethCooks4U said:
I would think that shipping from one of us would be close to that. ...unless she can find someone local!

That was kind of my thought as well Beth.

Found one thanks.

1. What is the purpose of a Stoneware Wooden Trivet?

A Stoneware Wooden Trivet is designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage caused by hot pots, pans, and dishes. It also serves as a decorative piece for your kitchen.

2. Is the Stoneware Wooden Trivet safe to use with all types of cookware?

Yes, the Stoneware Wooden Trivet is safe to use with all types of cookware, including stoneware, metal, and glass. It can withstand high temperatures without warping or cracking.

3. How do I clean and maintain my Stoneware Wooden Trivet?

To clean your Stoneware Wooden Trivet, simply wipe it with a damp cloth or wash it with mild soap and water. Avoid putting it in the dishwasher or soaking it in water for extended periods to prevent damage. Regularly oiling the wood will help keep it looking its best.

4. Can the Stoneware Wooden Trivet be used as a cutting board?

No, the Stoneware Wooden Trivet is not recommended for use as a cutting board. The stoneware surface is not suitable for cutting on, and the wood may become damaged from the knife's pressure.

5. Is the Stoneware Wooden Trivet durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the Stoneware Wooden Trivet is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. With proper care and maintenance, it can be used for many years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • PamperedchefDaly