• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 2007 Rufth Trivet (Circular)

In summary, the Rufth Trivet is a heat-resistant silicone trivet designed to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes and pans while adding a decorative touch to the kitchen. It has a circular shape with a diameter of 8 inches and can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. While it is not recommended as a pot holder, it is safe to use with hot dishes and pans.
ChefEmie
Gold Member
Hey gang! I am new to PC and to this website (which is a great resource!). My mother LOVES the RUFTH trivets and has been collecting them since she first found out about them...However she is missing the circular one. We have looked on ebay but can not afford the $65 dollars. I was wondering if anyone else knew of someone who had an extra and would be willing to share? We are willing to pay around $25.

I know it may not mean a whole lot, but my mom doesn't get excited about much and definitely is not big into material things, but she loves these trivets. If I could fine one for her birthday in November it would mean alot. Thanks for you time!

I'm at work, but I do have that one at home.

1. What is the purpose of the Rufth Trivet?

The Rufth Trivet is designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage caused by hot dishes and pans. It also adds a decorative touch to your kitchen.

2. How big is the Iso 2007 Rufth Trivet?

The Iso 2007 Rufth Trivet has a circular shape with a diameter of 8 inches.

3. Is the Rufth Trivet heat resistant?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, making it safe to use with hot dishes and pans.

4. Can the Rufth Trivet be used as a pot holder?

While the Rufth Trivet is designed to withstand heat, it is not recommended to use it as a pot holder as it may not provide enough protection for your hands.

5. How do I clean the Rufth Trivet?

The Rufth Trivet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEmie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefann