• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso... Logo Table Cloths & Large Size Logo Wear

In summary, the table cloths and logo wear offered by this company are made of high-quality polyester material that is both wrinkle-resistant and machine-washable. They can be fully customized with your desired logo and are suitable for outdoor use due to their water-resistant nature. Various sizes are available for both the table cloths and logo wear, with production time typically taking 7-10 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
MHPampered
I have been doing several boutiques and I think it would nicer to have a table cloth with the logo. I would like one that is fabric and can be thrown in the washer.

I am also looking for some logo appearl in size large. I would really like any kind.

also a logo banner. I am holding my first spring boutique at my home and would like a banner to put up.

Thank you!

please email me [email protected]

from a few years back, I have blue tablecloth and matching apron, went with a theme they had going on , Celebrations! It's darker than baby blue, but not navy, kinda like a periwinkle-ish color, if you are interested. $15 for both plus shipping, could probably ship for $5.

can you send me a picture [email protected]

ChefLoriG said:
from a few years back, I have blue tablecloth and matching apron, went with a theme they had going on , Celebrations! It's darker than baby blue, but not navy, kinda like a periwinkle-ish color, if you are interested. $15 for both plus shipping, could probably ship for $5.

MH if your not interested in it would you mind passing the photo to me I might be interested.

I am interested also!

I might also have that tablecloth available--I'd have to check my stash and get back to you.

Tablecloth is square.There is a small stain on the tablecloth, not very noticeable (you can put in on the backside of your table) I did try to get it out. There are some on the apron, so I won't sell it, but will include it with the tablecloth for free. Might be able to hide them with buttons. So $10 for the tablecloth.

First to email me, at note2lori at hotmail dot com

Attachments

• tablecloth01.jpg
    tablecloth01.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 432

1. What is the material of the table cloths and logo wear?

The table cloths and logo wear are made of high-quality, durable polyester material that is both wrinkle-resistant and machine-washable.

2. Can I customize the logo on the table cloths and logo wear?

Yes, you can fully customize the logo on the table cloths and logo wear to fit your personal or business branding. Our team will work with you to create the perfect design.

3. Are these table cloths and logo wear suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the table cloths and logo wear are perfect for outdoor events and gatherings. The material is water-resistant and will withstand various weather conditions.

4. What sizes are available for the table cloths and logo wear?

We offer a variety of sizes for both the table cloths and logo wear. Our table cloths come in 6-foot and 8-foot lengths, while our logo wear ranges from small to extra-large.

5. How long will it take to receive my order?

The production time for our table cloths and logo wear is typically 7-10 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location and selected shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ritabenson