• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm in Need of at Least One Pair of the Oven Mitts That Were

In summary, the "I'm in Need of at Least One Pair of the Oven Mitts That Were" set includes two oven mitts made of heat-resistant silicone with a soft cotton lining for comfort. These oven mitts can be used for both hot and cold items and are machine washable for easy cleaning. They are also one size fits all, providing a comfortable and flexible fit for most adult hands.
pcheframsey
I'm in need of at least one pair of the oven mitts that were discontinued last fall. I've been hoping they would show up in the outlet, but no luck so far. If anyone has a pair available (new and unused) please let me know as soon as possible. I'd like to be able to give them to someone for Christmas. Thanks!

1. How many oven mitts come in a set?

The "I'm in Need of at Least One Pair of the Oven Mitts That Were" set includes two oven mitts.

2. What material are the oven mitts made of?

The oven mitts are made of heat-resistant silicone and have a soft cotton lining for comfort.

3. Can the oven mitts be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the oven mitts are designed to protect your hands from both hot and cold temperatures.

4. Are the oven mitts machine washable?

Yes, the oven mitts are machine washable for easy cleaning.

5. What size are the oven mitts?

The oven mitts are one size fits all, with a comfortable and flexible fit for most adult hands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • adriennegskitchen