• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cranberry Napkin Rings for a Great Price?

In summary, Iso Beaded Napkin Rings are a set of stylish and functional accessories for your dining table, made of high-quality materials and designed to add elegance to any meal. Each set comes with 4 rings and they have a diameter of approximately 2 inches, suitable for most napkin sizes. To clean them, simply wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive materials. It is not recommended to put them in the dishwasher, as hand washing is the best way to ensure their longevity.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the cranberry napkin rings by themselves -- not as in the set online. Just looking for a price first. Not sure what she'll go for.
TIA,
Jane :)

At that price ($8 for 2 rings & 2 napkins), she should buy them and save the napkins for a present or something. The napins are really nice, she might change her mind when she sees them.

Related to Where Can I Find Cranberry Napkin Rings for a Great Price?

What are Iso Beaded Napkin Rings?

Iso Beaded Napkin Rings are a stylish and functional accessory for your dining table. They are made of high-quality materials and designed to add a touch of elegance to any meal.

How many napkin rings come in a set?

Each set of Iso Beaded Napkin Rings comes with 4 rings, perfect for a standard table setting.

What is the size of the napkin rings?

The Iso Beaded Napkin Rings have a diameter of approximately 2 inches, making them suitable for most napkin sizes.

How do I clean the napkin rings?

To clean the Iso Beaded Napkin Rings, simply wipe them with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the beads and finish.

Are the napkin rings dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the Iso Beaded Napkin Rings in the dishwasher. Hand washing is the best way to ensure their longevity and prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toastnthekitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • pamperedtara