• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens

In summary, the Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens are made of 100% cotton, machine washable, available in various sizes, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and have a non-slip backing for added protection.
TCHEF
Customer is looking for the retired Fall Leaf design table linens - napkins, placemats, table runners, napkin rings and towels. NIP. Please contact me if you have any. [email protected]

I have a package of 2 placemats.

1. What materials are the Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens made of?

The Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

2. Are these table linens machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens are machine washable for convenience and easy maintenance.

3. Do these table linens come in different sizes?

Yes, the Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens are available in multiple sizes to fit different table sizes and shapes.

4. Can I use these table linens for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, making them versatile for any occasion.

5. Do these table linens have a non-slip backing?

Yes, the Iso Fall Leaf Design Table Linens feature a non-slip backing to keep them in place and protect your table from spills or scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • Krista Burson