• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in retired Longaberger items?

In summary, "I Have a Few Things......" is a collection of high-quality kitchen gadgets and tools hand-selected by Pampered Chef consultants. These products can be purchased through a consultant at a party, online, or at select retail locations. They are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more efficient, and can also be used for entertaining and serving food. Pampered Chef stands behind their products with a satisfaction guarantee. The company also offers the opportunity to become a consultant and sell "I Have a Few Things......" products, as well as other Pampered Chef products, to earn a flexible income and make new friends.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have 2 of the retired Patriotic Basket Liners (new in bag) but I don't have a basket. So if anyone is interested in them I'd be willing to part with them. Or I may consider buying a basket if anyone is looking to sell theirs. You never know.

I also have a couple of the retired reversible placemats and napkins that I would be willing to sell also. They are also new in package. I have the Fall Table Runner. A set of 2 placemats in the orange stripe design and 2 leaf napkins. A set of 2 placemats in the purple tiles, with 2 tiles napkins and the matching beaded napkin rings. Just looking to clear out a few things I've had around for awhile and taken to booths without selling.

PM me if you are intersted. I'll ship flat rate if possible to save money.

Thanks for looking.

What is "I Have a Few Things......"?

"I Have a Few Things......" is a collection of kitchen gadgets and tools that are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more efficient. These items are hand-selected by Pampered Chef consultants and are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

How do I purchase "I Have a Few Things......" products?

You can purchase "I Have a Few Things......" products through a Pampered Chef consultant at a party, online, or by hosting your own party and earning free products. You can also find them at select retail locations.

Are "I Have a Few Things......" products high quality?

Yes, all "I Have a Few Things......" products are made with top-quality materials and are designed to last. Pampered Chef stands behind their products with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident in your purchase.

What type of kitchen tasks can "I Have a Few Things......" products help with?

"I Have a Few Things......" products can help with a variety of kitchen tasks, including chopping, slicing, grating, mixing, baking, and more. They are also perfect for entertaining and serving food in a stylish and efficient manner.

Can I become a consultant and sell "I Have a Few Things......" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to become a consultant and sell "I Have a Few Things......" products as well as other Pampered Chef products. As a consultant, you can earn a flexible income, make new friends, and have fun while sharing these amazing products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • Stoney5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jgordon
  • jhammer22
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies