• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hwc Tote Bag From May

In summary, the HWC Tote Bag from May is a limited edition tote bag designed and released by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It is made with durable and high-quality materials, and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or their website while supplies last. The dimensions are 15" L x 5" W x 14" H with a 10" handle drop, and it is machine washable but spot cleaning is recommended. It is versatile for everyday use and can be customized with interchangeable covers.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Anyone have a HWC tote bag from May you are willing to part with? It's black with pink polka dot trim on it. Thanks.

Anyone else willing to sell one

I would love to have one

Please email me at [email protected]

:chef:

there are a couple on ebay... that's where I got mine.I know, I know, shutting the worm can...

I did bid on one but the price went up over $30 - shipping was $15

2 others were on there and the price was almost over $30 and the shipping was high also.

:chef:

I love mine! use it as a purse. did add two snaps on top just for privacy. I have pins on it. and all the pockets inside! wow, if they ever do another, I hope they use the same design. totally awesome!

does anyone still have a hwc tote bag?

e emailed you

1. What is the HWC Tote Bag from May?

The HWC Tote Bag from May is a limited edition tote bag designed and released by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It is made with durable and high-quality materials, perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products and other essentials.

2. How can I purchase the HWC Tote Bag from May?

You can purchase the HWC Tote Bag from May through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. It is only available for purchase during the month of May and while supplies last.

3. What are the dimensions of the HWC Tote Bag from May?

The dimensions of the HWC Tote Bag from May are 15" L x 5" W x 14" H. It also has a 10" handle drop, making it comfortable to carry on your shoulder or by hand.

4. Is the HWC Tote Bag from May machine washable?

Yes, the HWC Tote Bag from May is machine washable. However, we recommend spot cleaning for best results and to maintain the integrity of the bag's design and materials.

5. Can I use the HWC Tote Bag from May for everyday use?

Yes, the HWC Tote Bag from May is versatile and can be used for everyday activities such as grocery shopping, carrying books or work essentials, or as a gym bag. It is not only functional but also stylish and customizable with its interchangeable cover design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tjgiza