• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving the Mystery of JN04 for HWC Brochure Orders

In summary, JN04 is a unique code used to identify HWC brochures for ordering purposes. It is important for inventory tracking and ensuring the correct brochure is sent to the customer. The code can be found on the back cover of the brochure and is necessary for placing an order, although orders can still be placed without it. If an error message is received when entering the code, double check for accuracy and contact customer service for assistance. Each brochure has its own unique JN04 code and it is important to use the correct code when placing multiple orders.
ChefPaulaB
Has anyone been able to get the code JN04 for the free HWC Brochures on the supply order to work? I finally got the HWC pens to work, but this one still doesn't come up....

I tried tonight and P3 doesn't recognize it.

Yes, I have been able to successfully use the code JN04 for the free HWC brochures on the supply order. Have you tried entering the code exactly as it is shown, including any dashes or spaces? Sometimes that can make a difference. If you're still having trouble, you may want to reach out to customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a new code or troubleshoot the issue for you. Good luck!

Related to Solving the Mystery of JN04 for HWC Brochure Orders

1. What is JN04 and why is it important for HWC brochure orders?

JN04 is a unique code that is used to identify the specific HWC brochure that a customer is ordering. It is important because it helps us keep track of inventory and ensures that the correct brochure is sent to the customer.

2. How can I find the JN04 code for the HWC brochure I want to order?

The JN04 code can be found on the back cover of the HWC brochure, next to the product number. It is a four-digit code that typically starts with the letters "JN".

3. Can I still place an order if I don't know the JN04 code?

Yes, you can still place an order without knowing the JN04 code. However, it is recommended to include the code to ensure that the correct brochure is sent to you.

4. I received an error message when trying to enter the JN04 code on the website. What should I do?

If you receive an error message, double check that you have entered the code correctly. If the problem persists, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. Can I use the same JN04 code for multiple HWC brochure orders?

No, each HWC brochure has its own unique JN04 code. If you are placing multiple orders, make sure to enter the correct code for each brochure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ChefBeckyD