• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Submit Jan Shows: Am I Still On Time?

In summary, you have until the 15th of the next month (in this case, February) to submit January shows in order for the host and guests to receive the specials from that month. However, for it to count towards consultant promotions, the show must be dated, held, and closed in that month. It is also recommended to close shows within a couple days for the best results. If a show is closed late due to technical difficulties, commission may not be received until the following month.
TheFreddiesCook
When is the last day to send in the january shows? My big show from last Friday, I have to wait until tomorrow for one more order. Am I still on time? I hope so!

You have till the 15th.

Just a reminder in case you weren't aware, or for anyone new:But it only counts as a Jan. show for the host, it won't count for your "active" status for Jan. It won't count for any Jan. consultant promotions, and it won't count for any Feb. consultant promotions. (Since most promotions say "Hold and Submit" for a particular month.) It counts towards your career sales though and you will get your commission for it in Feb.

So if you hold a show on Jan 31, how long do you have so it counts for the consultant as well?

TheFreddiesCook said:
So if you hold a show on Jan 31, how long do you have so it counts for the consultant as well?

It will always "count" towards sales, etc...but you have until the 15th of the next month(in this case - Feb.) to submit in order for the host and guests to get the specials from the month in which the show was held.

Oh - and for it to count for a Monthly promotion, it would have to be DATED AND HELD AND CLOSED in that month.

TheFreddiesCook said:
When is the last day to send in the january shows? My big show from last Friday, I have to wait until tomorrow for one more order. Am I still on time? I hope so!

Just an FYI for future shows, sometimes the "one more order" routine turns out to be nothing. I strongly encourage all my hosts to close with in a couple days of their show.

Well, this is a pretty big order...It's about a $100+... I already know about it... But she is paying with a debit card and the money is not in until tomorrow. I can't cover it, otherwise I would have tried to do something.

thanks all for the information... As long as the host gets her free products and the guests their free spatulas, that's fine with me.

Wow, that's great! Good job on a successful show! :)

Another question about closing shows - I had 2 late Jan shows that I didn't get closed until Feb 1 due to my computer crashing. :( Will I get commission on the 8th for them or do I have to wait until the 22nd?

cookingwithdot said:
Another question about closing shows - I had 2 late Jan shows that I didn't get closed until Feb 1 due to my computer crashing. :( Will I get commission on the 8th for them or do I have to wait until the 22nd?

You won't get it until the 22nd if you submitted them on the 1st...sorry! :(

That is what I thought .... bummer! Would have really been great for my daughters bday on the 11th ... :(

What is the last day to submit January shows?

The last day to submit January shows is January 31st at 11:59 PM (CST).

Will I still earn host rewards if I submit my January show after the deadline?

If you submit your January show after the deadline, you will not be eligible for host rewards. It is important to submit your show before the deadline to ensure you receive all benefits.

Do I need to submit my January show even if I haven't reached the minimum sales requirement?

Yes, it is important to submit your January show even if you haven't reached the minimum sales requirement. This will still count towards your overall sales and could potentially help you reach the minimum requirement for host rewards.

What happens if I submit my January show after the deadline?

If you submit your January show after the deadline, it will still be considered for your overall sales, but you will not be eligible for host rewards. It is important to submit your show before the deadline to ensure you receive all benefits.

Can I submit my January show early?

Yes, you can submit your January show early. We recommend submitting your show as soon as possible to ensure it is processed in a timely manner. However, please note that the show will not be counted towards January's sales until the first day of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefmoseley