• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Pins: Did They Not Offer Them This Year?

In summary, HWC pins are collectible pins given out at the annual Pampered Chef HWC event and serve as a memento for attendees. Due to the cancellation of the event this year, HWC pins were not offered. There are currently no plans to offer HWC pins for the cancelled event, but past pins may be obtained through trading with other consultants. The number of HWC pins offered varies each year and they are only available for attendees of the event, not for purchase by the general public.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am getting ready to submit a supply order and wanted to add the HWC pins that they have offered each year. I typed in Pink and got nada, I also tried HWC and got nada also (i got other results just not the pins). Does anyone know the number or were they not offered this year? Thanks :)

Re: PinsI know they are there...other threads have the number. UPDATED: Found it in one of the other threads: #4287 on the Supply order. 15 for $2.50

Re: PinsThank you so much :) I knew they were there and just couldn't find them.

Re: PinsWAAA :( It says no longer available????

Re: PinsThose are often sold while supplies last. My guess is that they ran out.

Re: Pinsyou know what is frustrating is when i created my supply order in p3 on Friday night at like 11:30 pm they were there and now tonight they would not let me submit my order because they were all gone!! BOO!

1. What are HWC pins and why are they significant?

HWC pins are collectible pins that are given out at the annual Pampered Chef HWC (Home Office and Warehouse) event. They are significant because they represent the theme of the event and serve as a memento for attendees.

2. Did Pampered Chef not offer HWC pins this year?

Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the HWC event was cancelled this year and therefore HWC pins were not offered.

3. Will there be a way to get HWC pins for this year's cancelled event?

At this time, there are no plans to offer HWC pins for the cancelled 2020 event. However, there may be opportunities in the future to collect past HWC pins through trading with other consultants.

4. How many HWC pins are typically offered at the event?

The number of HWC pins offered varies each year depending on the theme of the event. In previous years, there have been anywhere from 3-6 pins available to collect.

5. Are HWC pins only available for attendees of the HWC event?

Yes, HWC pins are only available for attendees of the HWC event. They are not sold or available for purchase to the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Darcy Sharpe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire