• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative: Sponsor Ideas for Half-Marathon Goodie Bags

maybe the $25 in free products is a better ideaThe 10% off is a great idea but I am a little worried I guess of that costing me alot out-of-pocket...maybe the $25 in free products is a better idea
Kathytnt
I am an In Kind sponsor for a Half-Marathon in May. This means that if I give some prizes and help promote the event I can be a spnosor and put items in the goodie bags etc. I know I can do a flyer. I was hoping for the HWC lapel pins but looks like they will not have them this year.

Any ideas of something for the bags - The race director feels there may be as many as 800 people participating.

I have already contacted the HQ of the store I work for to also be a sponsor

If anyone is into Half-Marathons check it out. My hubby and I are participating in the event also!

http://www.heelsandhills.com/

My hubby and I got engaged at the location where the event is being held.

Will we be able to purchase samples of HWC stuff before May The event is May 6 and I thought the some of the HWC stuff would be great for prizes. The little pen and pads for Merrill (?) where cute too

Kathytnt said:
Will we be able to purchase samples of HWC stuff before May The event is May 6 and I thought the some of the HWC stuff would be great for prizes. The little pen and pads for Merrill (?) where cute too

As of April 1st you can order the guests HWC products. I think those would be cute and maybe throw in the post-it sets.

Need either a good healthy recipe to put in the bags or a decadent Reward type of recipe

How about doing one of the trifle salad recipes?

Oh I meant a recipe to put in the goody bags - Not doing a demo beacuse I am participating in the event. A Triflee recipe would be great for Trifle Bowl Exposure.

Good ideaI think the recipe cards would be a good idea for the goody bags and you can always dress up some door prizes with a pink card with your info on it and a recipe for the goody bags.
Citrus peelers are cheap as well as quikut knives.

I gave a ton of citrus peelers with my business card in the resealable bags for teacher's goodie boxes for a new school that opened up. I get online orders occasionally from people I don't know and I think that might be them. It has paid off!!

Debbie :D

Maybe put business cards...no, Mini catalogs!...in there with numbers and "check my website to see if you're a winner!" kind of thing. Citrus peelers is a good idea, too, but those could be expensive at 800...that would be like $320! Yikes! 800 minis would still be $96...I hope your race registration is free. I paid $110 (I think!) to register for the Chicago marathon. So if you get free registration for being a sponsor, I think it might be worth it to spend $100...

I wonder, though...I get my race packets and mostly recycle all paper stuff and keep the rest of it, but I don't do a lot with it...I think maybe coupons I will save if it's something I'm interested in. Maybe print out coupons with 10% off or $20 free if you host a show and/or "check my website to see if you're a winner!" That I might do and it would drive people to your site...

HMM, I might have to look into some of our little local events!

Any further information?

My director said that we are going to have the pins again this year.

I am surprised we haven't heard about it yet - I like the pink board and knife and the ribbon magnets last year

tlennhoff said:
As of April 1st you can order the guests HWC products. I think those would be cute and maybe throw in the post-it sets.

Tasha:

What are you referring to as "post-it sets"?

pcheftammy said:
My director said that we are going to have the pins again this year.

That's the first I've heard of that. I can't find the ones I had leftover from last year and the year before.

It is something that Merrill has on it's website

Oh, thanks Kathy.

I am thinking of advertising an Online Mystery Show on the cards I am getting ready to put in goody bags. Set up a party in the name of the event - all orders placed by "date" will be entered into a drawing to win the host benefits! That should draw them to the website.

Do you think this - or the 10% off order or $25 more in free products when you host your own show is better? Or all three? The 10% off is a great idea but I am a little worried I guess of that costing me alot out-of-pocket in the long run. Advice???

Last edited:
I think the mystery host show is a great idea! Maybe have "random freebies" where you tack something on to every 10th order or something? I forgot, I still need to look into events around here...Good luck in your half! I did the Rock N Roll half in VA Beach, it was my favorite race to date!

How will we be able to order HWC samples and will we be limited to just one? Looks like I may not be participating in the event because I sprained my foot which is putting me behind in training. I will still be an in-kind sponsor though

If you go into PP, set up a non-commission sample order with a date of April 1st you should be able to click on the magnifying glass and order one of each of the guest HWC specials. I've got mine set and ready to go so all I have to do is hit send on April 1st.

Looks like there will be approximately 600 people at this event Now I need to come up with a flyer for the goodie bag

Related to Get Creative: Sponsor Ideas for Half-Marathon Goodie Bags

1. What types of events can I host with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of event options such as in-home cooking parties, virtual parties, fundraisers, bridal showers, and more. Our consultants can work with you to customize the perfect event for your needs.

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef event?

Yes! When you host a Pampered Chef event, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Our consultants will provide you with all the details and help you maximize your rewards.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to host a Pampered Chef event?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to host a Pampered Chef event. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide tips along the way. It's a fun and easy way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef event outside of my home?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you host a virtual party where your guests can join from the comfort of their own homes. We also offer options for events at workplaces, community centers, and other locations.

5. How far in advance should I schedule my Pampered Chef event?

We recommend scheduling your event at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP. However, our consultants are also happy to accommodate last-minute events if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pcnm2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies