• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Run? Join us for the Half-Marathon and 5K at Heels & Hills!

In summary, the flyer is great, but there are a few typos and the bottom of the Wedding Registry box is cut off. The race is geared towards women and it raises money for 3 different charities. The recipe for the burgers is a hit with everyone in the family, and they are easy to make. Draft number 5 is great. Kathy is nervious and excited about the event, and she can't wait to hear how it goes.
Kathytnt
O.K. I need to take to printer soon. Please let me know if you see some room for improvements. I am not real good at this stuff but I think I got in the important things.

This is a flyer I am putting in 1000 goodie bags for a local Half-Marathon for which I am an in-kind sponsor. I also secured spnosorship from the store I work at. Anyone familiar with Sprouts. It's in Arizona, California nd Texas right now. I won't be doing the half-marathon due to a previous foot injury put will be doing the 5K with my wonderful hubby.

This event is heavily geared toward women.

http://www.heelsandhills.com/

Attachments

• Flyer 4.doc
    49 KB · Views: 361
Is it called "Heels and Hills"? On the flyer, that section says "Heels and Heels", so I wasn't sure. Also, in that first square on the left, the wording is cut off on the bottom. Maybe you could shrink the "Your Life, Your Way" so it's all on one line, then it won't bump that last line down. Also, that Well Stocked Kitchen sweepstakes ends June 30th (I believe) so you may want to put that in there to create some urgency about visiting your website, plus if someone finds the flyer lying around after that, they'll no the sweepstakes is no longer running.

Hope that helps!! It looks good! What a great opportunity to advertise! I hope it gets you lots of business!:)

Oops good catch on the Hills I see the problem on the Opp section

Wish I could afford to do color and two sided but it doubles the price just for black and white two sided

Race Director is a customer and a wonderful lady. It event raises money for 3 charities.

Good choice for the recipe. Those burgers are a hit with everyone in my family including my 6 yr. old and my 2 yr. old. And they are easy to make.

Draft #5Here is draft number 5

Attachments

• Flyer 5.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 321
Great flyer!! The second box in the middle (Wedding registry....) is cut off at the bottom and there's a d missing in fundraiser.

Great job!

I intentionally left off the d to make it Fun raiser does that sound dorky??? Do I sound like a dork saying the work dorky??

Kathy~

Here are a few typos:

1 can 15 ox beans should be 15 oz.

2 T snipped parley should be snipped parsley

2 egg white should be 2 egg whites

I also noticed the wedding registry/bridal showers square is cut off at the bottom!

Good luck!

Kathytnt said:
I intentionally left off the d to make it Fun raiser does that sound dorky??? Do I sound like a dork saying the work dorky??
No, you can leave it like that! You have the FUN caps, so they should "get it"!

You guys are good! Wh I print out the flyer I am not getting a box cut off on the REgistry section - Weird

Attachments

• Flyer 6.doc
    49 KB · Views: 342
It looks good. I suspect that in the screen that it is cut off but NOT when printing so if it prints ok, go with it, but have your printer do a single print out to make sure everything looks right on their printer.

I am so nervious but excited about this event - This is the inaugural event and hope it will be a regular event each year.

I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

It looks great, only I would change the top line with reference to "busy families" You don't want to discourage singles from enjoying the awesome benefits of PC products.

Maybe, "to meet everyone's needs"??

I am always aware of stuff that doesn't mean to, but excludes some. We want EVERYONE to consider our products.

You are correct - But it's at the store getting copies Hopefully the single people will forgive me. I was one for many years 44 to be exact

Related to Ready to Run? Join us for the Half-Marathon and 5K at Heels & Hills!

1. What is Final Draft - Proofreaders?

Final Draft - Proofreaders is a software program designed specifically for proofreading and editing written documents. It is commonly used by writers, editors, and publishers to ensure the accuracy and professionalism of their work.

2. How does Final Draft - Proofreaders work?

Final Draft - Proofreaders uses advanced algorithms and grammar rules to scan written documents for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. It also offers suggestions for sentence structure and word choice to enhance the overall quality of the writing.

3. Can Final Draft - Proofreaders be used for different types of documents?

Yes, Final Draft - Proofreaders can be used for a variety of documents such as essays, articles, reports, and even emails. It is compatible with most word processing programs and can be used on both Mac and PC computers.

4. Is Final Draft - Proofreaders easy to use?

Yes, Final Draft - Proofreaders has a user-friendly interface and is easy to navigate. It offers step-by-step instructions and tutorials to help users get started. It also has customizable settings to cater to individual writing styles and preferences.

5. Can I trust the suggestions and corrections made by Final Draft - Proofreaders?

Final Draft - Proofreaders uses advanced technology and grammar rules to make accurate suggestions and corrections. However, it is always recommended to review the changes and make any necessary adjustments to ensure the final product meets your standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Back