• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Pins Are Available Again This Year on Supply Order

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer pins were not available to purchase when Jane placed her supply order, and she had to call customer service to confirm that it was an actual product.
chee65
I'm soooo..... excited the pins are back as write-in on supply order. 2.50/15. I was really hoping they would be back.

Yes, I just wish they had let us know a little sooner.... I just placed a supply order last week and would have ordered some.

I know, I just place an order as well. It will be here tomorrow. Does anyone know what they are going to look like?

I think they're supposed to look like the ones from last year. I hope so I like them better than the previous year. I called Solution Center today and asked them if they can do an adjustment on the order I turned in before I found out about the pins coming back. Since it hasn't shipped yet they said yes. I'm so happy because I didn't want to have to pay actual shipping for them. So now I can't wait to get them.

...figures they announce the 2 hours after i submit a supply order - lol

I ordered a bunch yesterday!!! Can not wait to get them.

I ordered some! I already put in an order but needed some more stuff, could thing I hadn't ordered them yet!!

Anyone have a pic? I would love to get some. I can't place a supply order again until the 1st. I am to cheap to pay more for shipping. LOL

Has anyone used PP3 to order the pins? I have had a dickens of a time trying to get them to show up on my supply order. I need to place the order tonight and am starting to get frustrated. :(

Even home office wasn't much help. I am hoping someone can help me.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I didn't have any problems, I just entered the number and they popped up.

ImportantHi Everyone,

I just want to give you a heads up about something. I placed a supply order early this week and wrote in the Help Whip Cancer pins as explained in the Weekly Bites. When I checked on the status of my supply order, it wasn't changing from "received" while other orders were being shipped that were submitted later. I just got off the phone with customer service, and my supply order was delayed because the pins were not showing up in the system -- AT ALL. I had to actually walk the customer service lady through where I found the number before she even would accept that it was an actual product. They didn't have any explanation for it except that I submitted it the same day the pins became available (or at least when it was posted on Weekly Bites), and it was just a glitch. It's really not a big deal because they were able to fix it. However, I wanted to bring it to your attention just in case anyone else has ordered the pins. Watch the status of your order to make sure it goes through as usual, just in case.

Have a good one,

Jane :)

Related to Hwc Pins Are Available Again This Year on Supply Order

1. What are HWC pins?

HWC pins are lapel pins that are given to Pampered Chef consultants as a recognition of their hard work and achievements. They are a symbol of pride and dedication to the company.

2. How can I get HWC pins?

HWC pins are available for purchase through the supply order on the Pampered Chef website. They are not available for individual sale and can only be obtained by consultants.

3. Are there different levels of HWC pins?

Yes, there are three levels of HWC pins: silver, gold, and platinum. Each level represents a different milestone in the consultant's journey with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I purchase HWC pins for previous years?

No, HWC pins are only available for purchase for the current year and cannot be purchased for previous years. However, if you have achieved a higher level in a previous year, you can purchase the corresponding pin for the current year.

5. Can I wear HWC pins on my uniform?

Yes, HWC pins can be worn on your Pampered Chef uniform as a way to showcase your dedication and success as a consultant. They are a great conversation starter and can help you connect with other consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
allergycooker
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies
Views
Wildfire